Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here

Hey, I'm pretty new here, haven't played any yet, My favorite character is from the games Oblivion and Skyrim. I would like to rp with someone but remember I'm new with this, so go easy on me. I also have a character from the fallout games.
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Welcome to the site. Don't worry about being new, everyone here is very friendly and very willing to help you find your legs. Oblivion and Skyrim are quite popular here, so I have a feeling you'll fit right in. :)
Yep. Kim is right. Skyrim and Oblivion are quite popular. I believe there's some fallout fans hiding about too. I honestly haven't played them myself but regardless, I'd be willing to help show you the ropes. Give ya a nice little kick start. oh and a forewarning. Beware the dark side of the force. It is near...
Most of us are nice and friendly.. *grins*

Some of us are from Australia and really AWESOME too. :D

Welcome to the best RP community online! I look forward to playing with you.
~Eb
*waves* Hey there. Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you enjoy it here. I`ve been her for a year, and I haven`t met one unfriendly person :)
Yuka

Welcome to rpr :D
I used to be a newbie like you too...

Then I took a permanent stay for a year. :D Welcome to the RPR, matey! There are TOOONS of TES fans and players and characters around here, and we've got a tag for the series too (although it looks like you already found it-- awesome!) :D Here, have a Batch of Your Favorite Cookies(TM)!
Minerva

Welcome. There -should- be some fallout fans around. I mean, it like skyrim is by bethesda. speaking of which, i work game retail and always enjoy a chat about games. sadly my availability is low so... Hope to see you around! Browse my characters, see what you like and pm me if you wana do something. It may just take a bit to reply.
I'm a huge Bethesda fan in General. Elder Scrolls and Fallout are absolutely amazing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus