Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » You can't take the sky from me.

Take my love, take my land... Anyone want to take a stand?

Following the events of Serenity, the system is in an uproar. Protests, demonstrations, and massive public outcry has forced the Alliance into military overdrive. The Browncoats have returned in a flood tide and interplanetary war looms dark on the horizon. For independent crews, legitimate and smuggler alike, the danger has never been higher, but neither have the profits.

Anyone interested?
Definitely am :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WAAAAAAAASH!
Oooo I could dig this.
Shiny!
JayBird Topic Starter

Excellent, and I'm glad the Captain approves. I'll start working something up, and hopefully I'll have some meaty bits for y'all come this Saturday (022512)
JayBird Topic Starter

I apologize to all of you. I've been unable to wrap my head around the matter this weekend. Hopefully my sinuses will drain soon and my hear will stop feeling like a balloon. Thanks for you patience.
Kim Site Admin

Feel better Jay!
Jetticus

Jayne: "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

This is my favorite show of all time... I loved the movie, but it was all about the series! I'M SO IN!
I'd like to join as well! :D Looks like it's been a while ago since this thread was active, BUT STILL. XD
JayBird Topic Starter

I am an extremely bad man and I apologize to all of you for procrastinating. I have three days off work tomorrow, and I promise that I will get this started. Please forgive me
JayBird Topic Starter

Done!
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=2241
I wasn't sure what kind of characters anybody else wanted to play, but if any one wants to play a crew member, please be my guest, and if anyone wants to play another ship or whatever, that's awesome as well. And again, I apologize for dragging my feet about this
JayBird Topic Starter

Still plenty of room aboard the Viator ladies and gents, and it's a big sky out there besides. Who doesn't want to see a bit of the 'Verse?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » You can't take the sky from me.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus