Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction! Looking for Kik role players!

Phennik

Good morning, everyone! As you may have noticed- No profile picture. What the?! Why?! Simple: I'm on mobile. By the by, my name is Phennik Aphelion Pierce. I wish to find a few new friends who are capable of decent roleplay. I dont care if you use asterisks, or hyphens, I'm speaking of legitimate, able-to-be-believed role play. Now, I function mostly from Kik, but I hope to hear from some of you. I enjoy almost all roleplays but sexual ones. Thats a straight up no-go for me. Aside from that, I am a nine tailed celestial kitsune. I am very powerful, but choose not to show it. I've been role playing for almost a solid ten years now, I hope some of you would be interested in becoming friends. Till next time, friends!
welcome to the RPR i have never used KiK to rp because i have skype on my cell so if I am on the move i use that, but I hope you can find others that do rp on kik!
Phennik Topic Starter

Thank you. Thats actually really odd, for I dont use Skype, but Kik. I dont think I've ever owned a Skype. Anyways, I'm sure I'll come up empty handed, as usual. For ten years of doing something I love, though, I dont think ill stop trying at least.
Never give up, always walk forward and never accept defeat!

Seriously, No i use kik for keeping in touch with people in an gaming clan I was in, but that is all, BUT i am sure you will find someone ^^
Phennik Topic Starter

I understand. If I had a computer, I'd never have this problem. ^~^ Thank you, sir.
Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. I think I've seen a few people around using kik to RP, so I'm sure you'll find someone!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!

I tend to avoid chat Rps, but hope you can find some!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It's cool that you are able to use it despite mobile being your primary/only method of access. Please do let me know if you find stuff that's wonky. :)

I see mentions of Kik here and there, so I know there are people who use it. You might want to propose a specific RP idea and label it clearly as being conducted via Kik to see if you get any bites! (Go to "Find RP" and then click "Propose a game")

I know off the top of my head that Sage_Shadows does, or at least has, used Kik. I also did a quick search and saw that Ash64123 and BRabbit and a few others mention wanting to RP via Kik.
Seeeeee i told you someone would rp via kik ^^
Welcome to the site! :3
booksarebae

Welcome to the site! I don't even have a Kik, but it seems you've already found some people! :)
Gingerchabi22

Hi welcome to RPR i hope you have a fab time here!!!!!!!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Phennik Topic Starter

Ah, yes. Thank you very much, Kim. Also the only thing that doesn't work is assigning a profile picture; Of course, this is because my phone browser doesn't support it. I may just do what you've suggested, though I am a lass of many tastes. I may just post a select few different roleplays I have in mind and see if anyone has some input. Again, thank you for your suggestions.
Welcome to RPR! I would RP with you over Kik, but.. I broke my tablet. :C
Welcome to RPR, friend! Careful, it gets addicting!
Hii, welcome tp rpr, hope you have fun. Hit me up with an rp if you are ever interested.
Welcome to RPR! Also, I used to RP on kik, until I took an arrow to the knee and moved to skype. However, I can introduce you to my friends who are still very active on Kik if you want!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction! Looking for Kik role players!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus