Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Subscribe without emails?

I've noticed that with this change in homepageness and whatnot, we've gained a nifty little clickable word to the right that says 'Subscribed topics'. We can click on it and see the latest happenings of the topics we've subscribed to.

Here's my suggestion: That we could subscribe without getting the email notifications. I would really love something where I could click a button and have myself be able to go to a spot on the homepage, just like the 'subscribed topics', where I can see the latest happenings for those specific threads.

So often, and I've had to apologize a lot to people for this, I lose a post in all the excitement of new topics and threads. I get far behind in RPs and it's weeks until I realize that I missed a post that someone else had done. I love the community here and how involved everyone is... but this is beginning to be a problem.

I could check each RP thread of mine individually, but that is an incredible hassle for someone like me who has multiple RPs in multiple genres. So I would really love a feature that could have us have our own little 'subscribe' button that could get us the latest posts in our own little homepage section, but with no emails.
Claine Moderator

CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

I saw that :)
Mine is actually a bit different. Mine is less seeing what other characters do, but more keeping tabs on certain forum posts. I noticed you mentioned that in there, but you're also wanting to go above and beyond forum posts. :)

Me, I'd just be happy being able to keep all my RPs in a place where I could check them seperately from all the other jazz that goes on. xD
Kim Site Admin

Sanne Moderator

CelestinaGrey wrote:
I saw that :)
Mine is actually a bit different. Mine is less seeing what other characters do, but more keeping tabs on certain forum posts. I noticed you mentioned that in there, but you're also wanting to go above and beyond forum posts. :)

Me, I'd just be happy being able to keep all my RPs in a place where I could check them seperately from all the other jazz that goes on. xD

That is actually exactly what Claine and I have suggested! :)
This is a fantastic idea!!! I love how you guys just said everything I wanted to and all I have to do is nom on my breakfast and nod emphatically.

*nods and noms*

:D
totally voted for this! XD
Splendid Idea! Voted!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Subscribe without emails?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus