Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Xelera Ryker (played by Jello_Monsta)

She chuckled slightly and then shook her head, "We need to leave and go to Lanturns or something, I heard the orcs want to claim me." she frowned, "and orcs are definitely not my type."
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Pushing himself up Lucia looked around, and rolled his neck.

"Ok... let's get out of here then. Don't forget your bow."

Xelera nodded, bending down and getting the bow. "Should we sneak out, or just announce our leaving?" she looked at him, she liked her first suggestion best.

"Sneaking. Lots of it. I cant doa shift right now... so we better be quiet and hurry."

He had to lean on her for support to get out, but once they slipped out of the tent he was moving good enough.

Xelera kept low to the ground, moving quickly within the shadows. She glanced back at Lucia to make sure he was still there and then continued to move through the orc camp, hiding behind tents.

Lucia continued behind her, glancing around every time they had to glimps into the open.

Xelera quickly hid herself when one of the giant orcs walked by, once he had moved away she darted across the opening and hid behind another tent, they were almost there, a few more feet and then they could run.

Lucia was having to stay low as he moved. The orc tents were tall, and Xel could move without issue. but he was just big enough to get noticed. He crouched, skittering by and staying out of the light.

"We're almost clear." she whispered, pointing to the edge of the camp once he was beside her. She glanced around before darting to the next tent, two more and then it was a mad dash into the distance.

He nodded, sticking close. Finally, when they were at teh last tent, he dashed, jumping over a pile of rocks and making it back to teh wastelands.

Xelera was right on his tail, running as fast as she could. She relaxed more and more the farther away from the orc camp they got. When they were far enough Xelera glanced at Lucia, "My brother is alive." she said.

Lucia suddenly tripped, falling down and then jumping back up again.

"Say what?! How do you know?"

"A squirrel." she said flatly, though she knew it sounded crazy. "He's a thief, and an elf in a dungeon sent him to look for me..it has to be my brother, said he was a prince." she said, "Also I have the same squirrel going for your bag." she frowned slightly. "It was worth a shot."

"A... talking squirrel?" he said, an eyebrow rasied.

"I said the same thing, and he got all offended and made a comment about my ears and hair." she frowned slightly. "He told me to go to Lanturns, that's all he would give me."

"Where's that?" He asked, scratching his chin. "And... I was just making sure. I know a talking frog that likes to smoke."

She blinked at him and then frowned. "I'm actually not to sure.." she sighed, "I never left my forest..and my people stuck to themselves."

"Ah... so for all we know we could be heading into a trap?" Lucia shrugged, still moving. "Well it's better that orcs."

She stopped suddenly and frowned. "You're right....I'm an idiot.." she said, slapping her forehead.

"Hey hey hey. None of that. Look, it's better than the orcs, and we cant go busting in to the castle right now anywyas. So... Lanturn makes the most sense, even if we know nothing about it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus