Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Xelera Ryker (played by Jello_Monsta)

"Yea but your bag...." she said, frowning more. "I mean what are really the chances of a talking squirrel who just happened to be looking for an elf.." she sighed heavily.
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"Come on. Let's get to civilization. Then you can berate yourself as much as you like." Lucia kept a smile on his face.

"I mean, hey, you and me made it through that hell of a maze. I trust you."

She looked at him still frowning and nodded, continuing to walk. They walked for hours, until finally in the darkness the glow of a city appeared on the horizon.

"What do you think? Human, Elvin, or Dwarven? ... Come to think of it, do you have dwarvs in this realm?" Lucia was looking tired. ALl that shifting, jumping and running was getting to him.

Xelera was tired as well, she hadn't really slept since before hey left the maze. She was trudging on slowly now, a frown still on her place. "I don't know..I've never seen a dwarf, another race that keeps to themselves for the most part."

"Oh goodie." Lucia said. Once they actualy made it to the town, they could see that it was sea elves that lived there. The sound of the ocean wasn't far off, and the salty taste in the air proved it true. Everyone was friendly enough, altough they both got odd looks.

Xelera glanced around as they walked through the city, she stopped and walked over to an elf, speaking in elven. "Do you know where Lanturns is?" she asked, glancing up at the male elf.

THe elf looked at her and laughed. HIs voice had an accent, at least to her ears.

"My dear young lady you must have come from a ways off. This is Lanturn, and I welcome you. Are you and your friend looking for anything?"

"Lots of things actually, a talking squirrel name Barrley told me to come here." she said, his accent throwing her off slightly.

The elf laughed again. "A talking squirrel? Oh that's good. At any rate, it is far late in the night. I would suggest you find a place to stay. Thigns are always more easy to understand in the daylight."

She nodded slightly, pushing her mouth to the side and then turned back to Lucia, "Good news is we're in Lanturns, bad news is that elf now thinks I'm crazy and talks to squirrels." she frowned slightly, glancing around for an inn of some sort.

Luckily there was an inn close by. Lucia on the other hand shrugged.

"Well, coming from someone who is new in town, I don't blame him. BUt don't worry, I duobt they'll lock you up for crazy. For now, we need a place to sleep and time to plan."

Xelera elbowed him playfully, "Hush!" she chuckled, heading towards the inn. Sleep sounded amazing, and perked her up enough to have the energy to keep going to the inn. "I'm going to bathe, and sleep for ever~" she said, rubbing her hands together.

"I"m gonna eat till I sleep forever... I seriously feel malnourished."

Once in the Inn, they booked a room, and Lucia headed to the kitchen to... chat with the cook.

"Grab me some food too!" Xelera called out as he bounded off towards the kitchen. She headed straight for the baths, and then she was in heaven. The water was hot, but it felt so relaxing on her sore muscles. She stayed there for a good thirty minutes before returning to the room in a robe. She had her hair down, which was rare in itself. She opened the door to the room.

Lucia was in the room, and on the desk near him was a HUGE assortment of breads, cheeses, fish and meats. He was currently cutting two slices and putting some cheese and beef between them when Xelera walked out. He saw her and stopped, smiling.

"Wow... You're hair looks pretty when it's down."

She blushed slightly, glancing down. "What?" she asked, touching her hair. She felt a tad embarrassed, and shut the door behind her. She set her clothes down on top of a dresser and walked over to the desk. She glanced down at the food, her stomach growling slightly.

"Dig in, it's awesome."

Lucia bit into his sandwich and took a drink out of a glass. And his eyes couldn't help but roam Xelera's figure in the towel.

She grabbed some of the cheese, fish and bread. Nibbling at the small pieces she took. Her stomach was happy to have finally been heard, causing her to eat faster. She stuffed the rest of the fish in her mouth, chewing on it as she grabbed another glass. She took a drink washing down the food and sighed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Into Abyss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus