Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Look What The Cat Dragged In~

Bonjour, bonjour -- mesdames and messieurs. It's my rightful pleasure to introduce to you, Gilliat. But please, call me Gill or G for all intents and purposes. I was raised on the French side of Canada and bred in front of Sylvia Plath novels, French cinéma films, and listening to Elvis songs for a long recurring period.

I don't want to go too in-depth about myself -- I'd rather leave that up to my profile once I get to making it pretty. I am a Frenchie who is better at writing anglais rather then speaking it and Anna Karina (French actress) is my emerald dream baby. I prefer to describe my personality as sugary, spicy, with a little bit of Sriracha sauce thrown in the mix. In other words; I do have a sarcastic bite but I assure you, I do not bite to be mean. I am joking 99% of the time and I adore making friends. I am also a trainee model -- looking to climb her way up the stairs to Broadway even though I am relatively shy and words seem to fly out of my nose instead of my mouth. Other then that, I am just another long-haired girl who has her face buried in a book at the back of the room.

I am very excited to make new friends and, of course, roleplay with you all. This looks like a fantastic site. Feel free to message me anytime for any purpose or reasoning. Ta-ta, for now. :-)
Welcome to RPR! What a nice intro :) What is your favorite genre of RP? :D
I don't know but there is something about you that just comes off as Amazing. Yo're most welcome on the site~ Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here :3
HibariHaru

tumblr_inline_nl5noj41HV1sptc1c.gif
Hey there and welcome to RPR, dear friend. It's very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Hey hey hey hey!!! Welcome to RPR, the people here don't bite (we mostly nibble), so I hope you have a great time here. :)
Welcome to RPR! Unlike most people, I do bite, haha. PM me!~ :3
Impec! Welcome to the site.
welcome to rpr, please enjoy your time here and i look forward to possible roleplays with you if you ever want to just pm me any time
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh, and don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Gill! You sound like you are crazy ambitious and fun. :D It's so good to have you here! Have you found any roleplays that might interest you yet?

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. :)
Welcome to RPR, friend. There are tons of great people here, so never be afraid if you have a question or want to rp :)
welcome to the rpr ^^ I hope you enjoy it here!
shh

hello and welcome! you sound like a peach.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! You sound really nice.
MauveStar98

Bonjour! Welcome to RPR.
I look forward to chatting or RPing with you.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Your intro is fascinating. I look forward to seeing your bio when you get around to it! :D
Welcome to the Rpr, looking forward to chat with you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Look What The Cat Dragged In~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus