Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Road Trip Idea! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lalia Ambersan (played by edilon)

Hello there! I have this idea that I want to try out. (Just as a little experiment.) If we end up liking this role play, we can continue! I will PM whoever is interested in this.

Lalia and (YC) are not friends. But their families are. Neither of them are fond of each other. To make matters worse, the two of them are dragged along on a cross country road trip with both families. They travel to national parks, and tourist attractions. Throughout the road trip, Lalia and (YC) begin to see each other differently. What will happen when one falls for the other?

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

It's an interesting concept. Challenging, in that it breaks from conventions and will require an intimate understanding of the characters. A lot of depth to be had there.
Are you wanting this rp to just be with human characters?
Lalia Ambersan (played by edilon) Topic Starter

Yes, i'd prefer only humans. Also, this is just an experiment. I wasn't looking for a highly developed role play. Just something to try out.
Leo Tully (played by Emberkit)

I'd be interested, shoot me a pm if you are too.
This idea is so great and I really want to do it but I have no idea how to work parent aspects lol
I really shouldn't, but I cant resist a good plot
This sounds pretty interesting, I'm game if your interested, though considering all the people that responded before me I'm probably too late.
I'm interested
I'm interested. Sounds like fun. Start out hating each other, then one falls for the other, and tries to get with the other one. Sounds like the challenge I need.
PennDragon

I'd be interested it sounds like a nice concept. ^_^
booksarebae

This sounds awesome, though it seems like you've got your fill of replies. Shoot me a PM if any of my charecters look good, though!
Parkerdrome

This sounds like a great idea but if you still want to, I have wanted to use Modern Bertholdt for some time :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Road Trip Idea! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus