Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Let's have fun, eh?

PennDragon

Hi! I'm PennDragon, nice to meet you. I have not been RPing for very long now so bear with me, I play with a lot of boys but I do girls as well. I'll pretty much write any genre ( not to say I'll do them all well) I'm not too picky. I have a cat and my favorite schoolhouse subject is environmental sciences. Let's all get along, yeah? ^_^
welcome to the rpr ^^ feel free to pm if you ever wana talk or rp, and that is true for alot of the people here, the rpr is filled with nice people!
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about how long you've been roleplaying, we're all very accepting here!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site~ I hope you'll enjoy your time here :3
Welcome! ^^
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! Maybe we could rp sometime!
Hey, welcome to RPR. Have a great time.
ZeperTheStar

Well, welcome to the RPR! I'm entirely sure that you will make many friends here! ^-^ Enjoy your stay and I do hope maybe we could rp sometime in the future!
Welcome to RPR! I really enjoyed my environmental science class, I learned so much in it :D Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Welcome to RPR ^^
I used to love environmental science, but science is easy for me, so i don't really count XD
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR, my fellow Dragon!
I hope that you enjoy your stay!
Oh, and don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Hey PennDragon, welcome to the site! It's very good to have you with us. :D Which one of your characters do you like to RP the most, and why?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. If you're not picky on genre, you're pretty much set up to find immediate RP. :)
Welcome to the site Penndragon, for tips tricks and more, please message me here at my lovely office on my profile page.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Let's have fun, eh?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus