Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Digital World Group- Recruitment (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ok,what are all the dice rolls used for? I know you mentioned it was used for loot and such for one thing.
Derglet Topic Starter

Damage dealt to NPCs, Money System, Perhaps Merchant's stock, May or may not add an EXP system, Accuracy, stuff like that. I also will have to take note of Cool Downs for Moves, Equipment and their Effects, The Ranking System, Classes, Guilds, NPCs, The Goddamn Story, all of that horribly horrible stuff XD I might actually have to get someone to assist with that, buuuuuuuuutttttt.... Meh.
TheHero1208

I'm not sure. But I think I have a few. Would you mind taking a look at Kyle and Stryder? See who's better?
oh ok. I think I'll pass then :/, sorry man
SINDragon wrote:
Hello there! I am looking to recruit some people to join my new Group called The Digital World (Or DW, for short). This Group mainly focuses around Roleplaying in, well, a Digital World. If you have any Questions or perhaps Suggestions, please contact me! I appreciate it! Thanks!
~SINDragon

What type of characters are encouraged for this?:
Any character that fits within the Fantasy or Sci-fi genres.
What is the Digital World?:
The DW is the main setting the Group will RP in. However, there might be times when the character may go to the Real World for a period of time. This can also be an excuse for the Player of said character to hop off for Real Life necessities like Food and Sleep.
How does the En and item drop system work?:
Well, I'll be rolling a dice on a PM and such to work out that stuff. So don't worry your little heads about that, 'kay?
Are Paragraphs required?:
No, not necessarily. It just depends on the quality of your writing. Here are a few questions you can ask yourself before you post: Does it give us something to work off of? Can we actually read it? Are you throwing unnecessary words in just to make it bigger?.

May I join? I'm wondering if Vema would fit for it... so... would she?
Derglet Topic Starter

TheHero1208 wrote:
I'm not sure. But I think I have a few. Would you mind taking a look at Kyle and Stryder? See who's better?
Ah, that, I have no clue XD Both seem to be really well-thought-out characters... Nng..!

-Sketch444 Aw, well then, I bid you farewell! ^^ Hope next time I capture your interest fully, 'ey?

-JustABrokenDreamer I think that question's answered, eh? ^^
TheHero1208

I'm not so sure myself. I'll probably go with one of them though. How do you think they'd work out though?
Derglet Topic Starter

I-I... I don't know! XD But this decision can be settled easily with a flip of a coin, no?
TheHero1208

Okay, I decided I'd use...
After a conflict, Kyle. So, is there anything else I should know?
Derglet Topic Starter

TheHero1208 wrote:
Okay, I decided I'd use...
After a conflict, Kyle. So, is there anything else I should know?
Hmm... Let's see... You're most likely aware of the Real Life system, yes? Hmm... No, not that I can think of right now XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Digital World Group- Recruitment (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus