Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I Am A Proud Roleplay Addict!

I solemnly came here to feed my addiction of role-playing, I am happy to be here.

Hello, why yes! I am furry and science fiction trash, I am proud of that fact! ^^ I've been RPing for...3 years I believe? Either way it's been a pretty long decent time. XD I am hoping to be a well known artist and writer! <3

My favorite RPs: Fantasy, science fiction, adventure, horror! Random RPs I don't mind either!

I love making friends but I don't believe just asking to be a friend does it. I believe it happens unconditionally
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D You must have gotten started really young to already have years under your belt. :)
HEy, welcome to the site. Feel free to browse my characters or ask to see them all. Also feel free to message me if you ever want to rp :)
this is an awesome site
Amazing username xD
Welcome to the site~
Sanne Moderator

Welcome, delicious username person! As a fellow artist, would you care to share some of your art? :D
CommanderCake Topic Starter

ZoeAlexJ wrote:
this is an awesome site

That.... That wasn't the first time I heard that, XD but that's good to hear! ^^ *Smiles*

Sanne wrote:
Welcome, delicious username person! As a fellow artist, would you care to share some of your art? :D

I know, my name is pretty delicious. Especially when it's a commanding dessert. :p
I would love to share my art and maybe even get some advice from said fellow artist! But uh.... I'm a bit oblivious on how this website works, so maybe later when I'm not a clueless pastry? XD

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! :D You must have gotten started really young to already have years under your belt. :)

Aw, thank you! ^^ Hmmmm... I wouldn't say that young but it seemed like it. I'm too embarrassed to think of those beginner years. XD

Reima wrote:
Amazing username xD
Welcome to the site~

Awesome picture. XD And thank you~

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
HEy, welcome to the site. Feel free to browse my characters or ask to see them all. Also feel free to message me if you ever want to rp :)

Thank you! :) I did not see your characters yet (that will shortly be arranged) but I've seen your profile and... Wow! You seem like an amazing person to RP with, I would love to RP with you. :D
welcome to the rpr! ^^ Killzone is an awesome guy to rp with

Sanne wrote:

Didn't I respond to this comment? Hmm...

Yeah, I get that a lot. XD

And I would love to share art ND even get some advice from said advice! <3 EH BUT~ I'm still learning about RPR, so maybe later?

Arkavious wrote:
welcome to the rpr! ^^ Killzone is an awesome guy to rp with

Thank you! *laughing* Either it's me, or I see that a lot? XD
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!

Hello and thank you!!
Welcome to RPR! Have you come here to make us cake? XD
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!!
I hope you enjoy your stay!!!
Oh, and don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but that much~

~Though, you sure seem tasty~
Asroc

Welcome toRPR!!
Welcome^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I Am A Proud Roleplay Addict!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus