Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wild Lands

Bella (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Neji lumbered off and one of Bella's ears flicked towards Valona. She knows that the other wolf is there, but right now the thing she was most focused on was Sol. She didn't seem pleased with his excuse at all. "Do you think I was prepared? You were trained your whole life for this position." Her hackles were raising, she wasn't attacking him, but it was obvious that she was pretty angry. "You were a coward. You left us when we most needed you. You didn't even say goodbye to me." She growled then, "And now you come back..." Her tail was lashing, and her eyes drifted to the statue of Wehfre.

"But we don't turn our backs on family. Are you alone? Or does your twin travel with you?" She was prepared to dole out the punishment, but she didn't want to have to repeat herself.
Sol (played by Zeric)

Her words burned at him, what caused the most hurt were that she was right. He had been gutless and selfish. He had no right to ask for her forgiveness. His sight slowly sunk downwards and his tail became limp and hung loosely. He didn’t need to look at her to sense the full force of her barely restrained fury. “I...I couldn’t rule in a time of peace.” He said pitifully, his words muted and feeble sounding.

He found his voice for what he spoke next and even dared to look to her again. “But a coward...Yes. I was. I should have been here for you. I should have lived up to all those things I promised you, all those things I said to you about us. I meant them all. But when the moment came, I wasn’t strong enough to uphold them.” He didn’t know if that’s exactly what she didn’t want to hear, but he’d know soon enough if he heard the crack of her tongue, or felt the pain of her fangs buried into his flesh.

Despite everything she still had a trace of concern for him. It was more than he deserved and it made his heart glad. He nodded. “Yes. Drathir was the one who found me. I have no idea how she did it or just how long she was walking the deadlands. But she brought me to my senses and she brought me back.”
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji's golden eyes took in Charna and he quirked a brow, his body language was passive but he wasn't moving out from in front of this fae. He was about to supply his own response when his little brother cut him off which earned Auroch a flash of his eyes. While not minding the back up he wasn't completely unable to tend to his role. However, he didn't undermine his little brother either, his points were valid if not a bit over stepping. However, that could be handled later when issues were not as tense as they currently were.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

Charna looked at the other wolf then back at Neji.She backed up and sat down.She didn't growl or bare her teeth as she watched both of the other wolves.
Auroch (played by Minerva)

He caught the corrective glance from Neji, tucking his head for a moment which was almost comical of a dog his size. Woops. Still, the blase silence if the female drew a curl of the lip. "If you need anything," like an attack dog if his tone meant anything, or maybe just him for punishment, "you know how to find me." he turned, chuffing at Charna and turning towards Valona. "What about you, again?" he sounded less irritable then. Her attitude as a trespasser was a lot more permittable, to him at least.
Valona (played by CookieLurv)

She stood, breaking her silence "Just passing through. Unless I can stay, which I'm hoping for." Where did she get this sudden courage from? She smiled to herself. Maybe it was because more wolves were focused on the argument than not so it's seemed a little off putting to be afraid when the anger wasn't directed towards her.

He perked. Rarely a broody type, it didn't settle in long. Soon, he'd probably forget he was even in trouble, until reminded by his big bro (and King). "Well, the rules on that are pretty simple; don't hunt unless you have permission, and there are guest dens in the canyon. If you want a more permanent stay, and even if temporary for good manners, you talk to the Kings. Right now they're both busy though." his ear flicked back toward Bella and Sol's conversation, wondering if he was overhearing right from range. Regardless, his tail was already wagging. Putting aside the mystical glow to his eyes and potentially gintimidating size, many of his mannerisms were nothing more than a great big galoot.

The Kings? She thought that there was only one leader. Perhaps in different places they go by different rules then the traditional wolfs. Then again, they didn't even look like normal wolves. "Alright, I will keep that in mind." Seeming to notice the wolf's stance. It looked like he wanted to get away from this place and out of range. "Want to show me the canyons or the territory in case I stay?"

His tongue hung happily from his mouth. "Um.. yeah! I think that's okay." he looked between the two occupied kings, and decided Neji was least buried, whether correct or not. Sol almost seemed like... family matters. Those usually had much drama and time consumption. "Neji, Neji! Um... Can I show her around until you're ready to talk to her?" wag wag wag.

the least busy, not buried, wtf ** that was a bizarre as phone keyboard finger brainfart.
Bella (played by Loki) Topic Starter

Bella wasn't really feeling any sympathy for him at the moment, though he is showing submissive behavior and so she doesn't bite him. "You left before the war even started." There was another low growl, "Well go and get her. Or is she too afraid to show her face?" Her tail was still lashing, it was obvious she was extremely displeased. "I'll give you both your punishment at the same time."
Sol (played by Zeric)

His head snapped up and his eyes suddenly alert. “Wha...What?” He stammered. He hadn’t thought that Bella would actually have thought out some means to make him pay for what he had done, aside from emotional and physiological punishment. Perhaps though this was what he deserved, whatever it was to be. But this was to extend to his beloved sister as well? That he could not allow. That got his fire slowly burring again.

“Why Drathir? She has no fault in this. If you are referring to how long she was gone from the lands, I told you, she was searching for me for an incredibly long time. I did not make myself easy to find but she is not one to let something as trivial as time stand in her way.”

He raised his head, at last looking like a wolf rather than a shameful puppy. “I am genuinely sorry for what I have done and I will take the punishment you see fit for me. But I will not see Drathir suffer because of me when her only crime was to return me to where I should always have been.” His tone was steadfast and strong to back up his words.
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji felt the absence of Auroch and let his gaze return to Charna, she was sitting now and the brute allowed himself to relax a bit as well. Perhaps his size and stature didn't assist in disarming this fae, or perhaps she wasn't one to be disarmed. "I'm sorry, he is young and impulsive. Though he does bring up good points, there are many better ways to address them."

He took a breath and let his golden eyes ease. "I am Neji, would you like to share your name?" If she did he'd take it in, if she didn't he'd flare his nostrils slightly.

"If, you do indeed, not need help. Is there a particular reason that you came to our packlands?"

Charna's ear twitched toward Neji."I am Charna and there is no reason I came to this land on purpose.I didn't even know an entire pack lived here."

Without an answer, Auroch tucked. Hm... Turning back to face Valona, he pondered before speaking. "Well, he didn't say no. He can call if I need to come back. What all do you wanna see? There's ruins and a waterfall and mountains and marshes and pillars and--" please stop him. His adolesence is still showing.
Neji (played by Rubix)

Neji had heard Auroch, but he was letting the wolf make his choice for that one. Auroch was immature, but he knew what needed to be done with the one stranger. And Neji wasn't so sure of letting his eyes wander away from Charna too long.

Returning his thoughts to the fae in front of him he let his shoulders relax more, still trying to soothe that voice in his head. "Ah, you must have wandered through a spot that we'd not marked well enough." Though he couldn't think of one off the top of his head he couldn't say he knew how well they'd been kept recently since he'd been more or less out of commission for the length of winter.

"Do you intend harm Charna? Or was my little brother just a little...too much?" Probably didn't help that two grizzly bear sized wolves had come to meet her, but he wasn't going to ask about that.

"I did not come here to cause anyone harm."Charna looked at Neji with her blood red eyes."I'm just traveling."

"Anything and everything. This place looks beautiful." She tried her best to grin, but the bee sting was proving too painful already so she didn't attempt it.

He took notice of the swollen nose with her strain. "Oh... That looks like it hurts. Mum seems busy at the moment," healing being closer to her than most of them, "but I might be able to rustle stuff out of the woods along the way. Let me show you where the guest dens are in case you stay there. Any way about it, it's a nice walk until you can talk to them." he already set westward, through overgrown glassy plains and avoiding directly crossing the plateau, which stood nearby full of dens. Approaching the sound of fast flowing water, he flicked his tail briskly in invitation. "There's some really old humanish ruins over here, but it's almost totally destroyed at the surface... And a rare tree. The waterfall still mists up the place... Ends up smelling kinda confusing but in spite of the noise, I like it." approaching it, a rare banyan, completely out of climate, had begun to look like a cluster of small trees all on its own. As said, mist managed to even hang at the top of the fall. "Then you just follow -

-it past the falls, until you find one of the passages into the canyon. I'll show you a little way down, if you want. I wouldn't suggest all the way, unless you want to climb back up." he was happy to sit his giant rump on a knoll dividing tattered, tilted shards of what might have been buildings. The only good standing structure were the bricks of and leading into a tunnel descending into the earth, devoid of fog near the whole which swallowed it. That apparently wasn't part of the tour. "It really is nice. You could say we've had to fight to keep it so... Mm. Dunno." nice, apparently.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wild Lands

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus