Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to All

Hello, everybody. Of course, I am new to this particular site but I am in no way new to role playing, so I just want to make myself known. I'm a pretty flexible person and already a published author, but I have to admit that I'm quite a fan of the dramatic, over the top, and eye-roll inducing. Just gotta say, very little that I'm not up for. The genres I like are gothic, fantasy, romance, and sci-fi.
Welcome to RPR! (HAHAHAHA, FIRST TO REPLY!)
Wow, you've published a book? Great!
And welcome to the site~
Welcome to Rpr! I'm a fellow writer, but I've not published anything. Lol Except for on a site called Wattpad that doesn't really count. :P Anywho! If you need any help with the site, everyone is super nice so just ask us! :D
theicemaiden Topic Starter

RawksYoSocks wrote:
Welcome to Rpr! I'm a fellow writer, but I've not published anything. Lol Except for on a site called Wattpad that doesn't really count. :P Anywho! If you need any help with the site, everyone is super nice so just ask us! :D

Thanks bunches! I won't hesitate to ask if I have any questions.
Hi there! For future people, could you mention what type of roleplays you like the best? (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, etc.) It could help us get a better idea of what you like to do!

Also, what is the name of your book? I've tried writing a book with a friend before, but we both ended up getting too lazy to write a book... Yet I am here roleplaying for a few paragraphs roleplays. x3
Bloopit

How prestigious to have an author among us!

I'm partial to a bit of over-the-top silliness as well, so maybe we can put together some ridiculous vaudevillian adventure some time.

Happy writing.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope that you'll like it here ^^
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So awesome that you have already been published! :D That is a huge amount of work and perseverance.
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
And if you don't mind me asking, what's the name of your written work? I'd love to see it! ^^
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR! So very cool that you've been published! What is your book about? :)
Welcome to RPR!
I love your username X3
Welcome to the RPR!
People are super nice on this site! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here!
If you want to play, please PM me!

Hugs
- Anne :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus