Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

tigerchuffs

I'm new to these forums, but I'm not entirely new to the roleplay scene.
I've been roleplaying since I was fourteen years old. I'm twenty-three now.
I'm attracted most to medieval/renaissance/fantasy styled roleplays.
Throw dragons at me, flaming swords, bows [and my axe]! I'm game.

I'm not certain if I'll make my characters public or not when I do create them.
Anonymous has a certain... appeal. I'm sure you'll all understand.

If you'd like to get to know me, please do. I promise I'm friendly and if you ask,
I'll be just as excitable about your interests as I hope you would be to mine.

In the meantime, I'm excellent at BBC coding. If you need profile tweaks...
And you're nice about your request, I might be able to help!

See you all, best wishes.
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your time!
Welcome to RPR!
tigerchuffs Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
ThatAndalite wrote:

Thank you both, I already feel very welcome here! <3
Welcome to the RPR! I love you username and profile picture.

Tolora wrote:
Thank you! I didn't have to think very hard about what I love. I like your profile pic too - owls are amazing.
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay, Mr Tigerchuffs sir!
Indeed, Anonymous does have a certain appeal. I guess it comes from the fact that Anonymous characters are really mysterious and you have a certain urge of intrigue for who the creator of said character is. Especially if they are just marvelous~!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much!

SINDragon wrote:

Thank you very much! The warm welcome is most appreciated!
Eek! I hope I don't embarrass you much. I'm a lady! Miss, to be precise, unwed even!
And yes, I truly think that the characters that generate attention are those shrouded in the mystery of the player.
I'll see what I can do about contacting you. I've yet to think of a character to play, but I have a few ideas brewing.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome tigerchuffs! :) Those RP themes are quite popular here, so I'm sure there's plenty to jump right into!

What sort of interests do you have outside of RPing that you find exciting? :D
I am so sorry, Lady Tigerchuffs Madam! *Bows in embarrassment(Wait, how do Dragons bow..?)* This incident is completely my fault! I promise that it shall not happen again, Lady Tigerchuffs Madam!!! ^^'
Anyway, I am most excited to see what's brewing in that adorable kitty head of your's! ^^
Welcome to the site! Hope you'll have fun here :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Exciting to have another master BBCoder among us. I know that some people even earn themselves epic accounts or other goodies by offering profile beautification services to other members. :)

Sanne wrote:
Other interests, hm? I have many, I'm very connected to nature, history is one of my favorite things to learn about and discuss. I game, now and again, I'm partial to things that involve light strategy... chess is a bit too complicated and long-winded for me to participate in! I'm a puzzle solver, most definitely.
SINDragon wrote:
Aw, no need to apologize so profusely! You're swell! I hope you'll get a flavor of what I'm capable of!
Penholder wrote:
Many thanks your way! I hope I will to. <3
Kim wrote:
I wouldn't say that I'm a master, but my strengths are formatting text and helping push important details into the open! I do enjoy offering things to other people. Maybe I'll do so. Charging for services makes my heart heavy. It's something I've never been able to get over! Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it, Kim!
Welcome to RPR~ Warm hugs :3

Reima wrote:
<3 Ty, Reima!
A very warm welcome from me! I hope you have fun here on rpr ^^
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Welcome to RPR <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus