Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

Um... Who are Apollo and Tracy...?
Jupiter (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

Characters from the Ace Attorney series.
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

Jupiter wrote:
No, he's dead. As in, killed during an RP. And I'm trying to cater to all of you.

Bro, you do whatever you do best.
Don't do anything other than you.
You go bro.

B^)
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

Scolopendra wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
No, he's dead. As in, killed during an RP. And I'm trying to cater to all of you.

You go bro.

B^)

I second this!

Mars Reneau wrote:
Scolopendra wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

You go bro.

B^)

I second this!

Go on ahead! We're all down.
Jupiter (played by CosmicCometInOrbit)

Alrighty. I'm choosing Trucy, because I need to use her more.

Jupiter wrote:

Guess I'm headed to YT to catch up on Cry and Friends play Ace Attorney.

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Guess I'm headed to YT to catch up on Cry and Friends play Ace Attorney.

For the record AA has the best OST

i.e. Cornered!
Derglet Topic Starter

Okay okay okay okay, geez, guys, couldn't you all have been nice and waited for me?! >.< As for what I'm hearing, some people are fighting straight up.
Problem: 30 in combat.
Another problem: DM can't keep up, goddamn means people are gonna be all "Hey, I get this and that straight up! Plus you're dead."

You all couldn't seriously wait 2 days for me?!

Guys, I still have a Group to sort out! Not to mention school!! No, no, you all just choose to just go ahead, and leave goddamn a lot of strain on ME. What the Hell!?!

I refuse to read through all of that crap! I'm sorry to say this, but someone better come up with a solution or else I'm shutting this Roleplay down.

And no, I'm not taking a 'I'll fill in for DM' as an answer.
Derglet Topic Starter

Oh, and not only that, but couldn't you all have stopped posting on this? You killed my goddamn notifications.
Once again, I have a goddamn Group.
Doesn't. Help.
At all.
Edward (played by Hudacious)

SINDragon wrote:
Oh, and not only that, but couldn't you all have stopped posting on this? You killed my goddamn notifications.
Once again, I have a goddamn Group.
Doesn't. Help.
At all.
To be completely fair, as you said yourself, you were away for two days. Had no one replied, it could have been a possibility that we'd think the RP was abandoned.

Besides, generally speaking plot wise, nothing major happened.

In fact it still fits in perfectly with the original plot line.

Your character could literally come in and there would be no difference.
Derglet Topic Starter

My point is, I've noticed that apparently y'all have done some stuff that I have no clue about, like fighting or making teams. While I wouldn't have a problem with that, it's just you guys have raced ahead without any stop to think 'Hey, don't you think we should wait for the DM?"
And what I meant when I said 'Stop commenting on this', you guys could of made a Forum on RP Discussion or made a PM thingy.
'Cuz there is the possibility that I could of gotten in trouble for this, seeing as it doesn't fit within the 'Looking for' forum thread, but instead the previously mentioned 'RP Discussion'.

Sorry for being so negative in the post/s prior to this, though. You see, it's been very stressful, especially with the Internet 'sploding for a few days. Sorta screwed up everything.

I'm really sorry bro, whilst we were making our decision whether to go in with or without you we did put in some consideration that this may be unfolding in a different direction that was unintended. But a lot of people stopped replying and we didn't really want the roleplay to stop so abruptly.

Of you want I can provide you with a fairly simple synopsis pertaining to what had happened so far and then we can call a weighted vote for you if we should scratch the current direction we are going in orif you want you can nudge it back into the proper direction you originally intended.

Truthfully I believed that your original idea was fantastic, and it would have been a shame if it died out.

That is all

Most of it is banter and character development anyways. No actual plot happened at all.

Not to mention, you vanished for two days without any warning at all. A simple OOC post saying "Hey, I'll be gone for a while" would have sufficed to let us know that we should stop until you get there.

As for this thread, I'm not sure how to do it, but we could absolutely create a separate forum to talk outside of the RP.
Derglet Topic Starter

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Most of it is banter and character development anyways. No actual plot happened at all.

Not to mention, you vanished for two days without any warning at all. A simple OOC post saying "Hey, I'll be gone for a while" would have sufficed to let us know that we should stop until you get there.

As for this thread, I'm not sure how to do it, but we could absolutely create a separate forum to talk outside of the RP.

As I mentioned before, my Internet (Rotom) 'sploded. Anyway, I get what you're saying.

And I guess I should make a thingy then. ><
Derglet Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus