Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Raine Asawa wrote:
Hudacious wrote:
I thought as much haha, what specific ways would you like them to be adjusted?
And also, which do you suppose would fit in better?, Silas or Haytham?,

Hmmm I like the idea of Silas, someone who isn't inherently good. The easiest way to adjust him would to make him still an heir and not a criminal. He will need a good track record-- on the surface. It doesn't mean he has to be nice to Raine or anything, but her advisers have to approve of him. So if his country is well known and has lots of trade-- thats good for her country. Raine will marry him whether or not she likes him. which causes drama and yada yada lol.
Alrighty, easily done.
I'll make him the prince of his land so that it'll be easier for their two nations to connect.
Raine Asawa (played by InquisitorCat) Topic Starter

Hudacious wrote:
Raine Asawa wrote:
Hudacious wrote:

Hmmm I like the idea of Silas, someone who isn't inherently good. The easiest way to adjust him would to make him still an heir and not a criminal. He will need a good track record-- on the surface. It doesn't mean he has to be nice to Raine or anything, but her advisers have to approve of him. So if his country is well known and has lots of trade-- thats good for her country. Raine will marry him whether or not she likes him. which causes drama and yada yada lol.
Alrighty, easily done.
I'll make him the prince of his land so that it'll be easier for their two nations to connect.

Sounds good I'll send an opening post later.
Raine Asawa wrote:
Hudacious wrote:
Raine Asawa wrote:
Hudacious wrote:

Alrighty, easily done.

Sounds good I'll send an opening post later.

Alright :)
Raine Asawa (played by InquisitorCat) Topic Starter

Closed

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus