Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat Kitom!

Kitom (played by Kitom) Topic Starter

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Wonder was a human of no fear. When he was younger, he used to hide under his blankets whenever he heard the words "creepypasta" or "Sonic.EXE" or other "terrifying" things of the sort. Now, he just laughs at how stupid they all were. All of these years of awful horror movies, worsened horror games, and the worst of horror stories were just nullified thanks to the Internet. And then, Halloween arrived. He swore a vow to find the scariest thing possible this holiday, he'd find something to haunt him forever.

And then he stumbled upon this home. Already, the horrid smell of rotting meat and flesh had almost made him vomit. He quickly shook it off, and slowly approached the entrance, like how any other moron does in horror movies. Stepping towards the door, he could hear twigs snap, leaves crunch and crumple, and the giggles of...something.

WG: (almost sarcastically) OoooOooOoOOoooOoOo... So spooky...

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, thinking this was just child's play. But deep down, deeeeeeep down, he felt a little anxious about the entire ambience. It was incredibly well made; well, for Halloween's standards. Eventually, he reached the door. Strangely, the typical bowl of candies weren't near the entrance.

WG: (chuckling) You want people to work for these sweets... Alright, I'll bite.

He groped to doorknob, pushing it downwards and pushing the door towards. As he did so, an ominous and chilling wind blew right past him, sending chills down Wonder's spine. The main hall was mysteriously dark, foreboding even. In the distance, he could see a puddle of some red liquid. He snuck closer to see what it was.

WG: Blood...?

It looked so real, too... As he was inspecting the liquid, he heard a conversation between two people or creatures... He got closer to see who or what were there?

WG: H-Hello...? Is there anyone here?

There was a hint of hesitation in his voice.

Kitom's ears perked to a voice outside, nose twitching she grinned. More guests, how lovely! Someone else to take a chance with her bucket of assorted 'treats' and perhaps someone to keep within her home should the master of the house arrive. She would turn back to face Sif with a grin "Seems we have a visitor." She giggled "Please excuse me." With slow languid movements she slinked down the stairs towards the entrance, room dark with hardly a candle lighting it. She would pause at the doorway "You come for a treat, yes?" She grinned, white teeth glinting in the dim light of the room.

"You may have some of the sweets I have left within the bucket, take a chance on what you may choose, if you like you may join her Majesty and myself on a tour of my home, I've need to check on my dinner. It is.. leaking." She stated looking up towards the ceiling as more of the good came dropping down. Gaze would return to him as she awaited his reply. "You are welcome as any others within my home." She would bow forward with a purr, that Cheshire like grin never leaving ehr features.
Wonder stopped and stared for a moment. He needed to think things through. A cat-like human who owns this house and has pulled out all the stops to make this the spookiest night ever. ...Huh.

WG: Bucket? What bucket? And what's inside it?

Wait, wait, wait... Did she just say that her dinner was leaking?

WG: ...Dinners don't leak. Or are you some sort of vampire...cat...thing?

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Wonder stopped and stared for a moment. He needed to think things through. A cat-like human who owns this house and has pulled out all the stops to make this the spookiest night ever. ...Huh.

WG: Bucket? What bucket? And what's inside it?

Wait, wait, wait... Did she just say that her dinner was leaking?

WG: ...Dinners don't leak. Or are you some sort of vampire...cat...thing?

Kitom raised a brow at him, paw gesturing towards small bucket of candy sitting atop a table in the center of the room "There, the bucket holding various treats." she would state with polite bow of the head. "It holds many sweet and savory treats as well as a few.. tricks." She chuckled.

Ears perked and gently flicked as she watched him curiously "Hmm? Your meals do not leak now and again when you are cleaning the meat?" She would ask curiously. Head shaking gently "I am no Wampyr, Child of Loki yes but no I like the meat of my kill as any other would. Perhaps a bit raw and the blood a good side, but I prefer solid foods." She purred licking her maw.
WG: I don't like the sound of that...

Hesitantly, he looked inside the bucket. Overall, it seemed normal. A bunch of candy bars, some gum...

WG: Oh my God, is that an eyeball?!

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
WG: I don't like the sound of that...

Hesitantly, he looked inside the bucket. Overall, it seemed normal. A bunch of candy bars, some gum...

WG: Oh my God, is that an eyeball?!

Kitom's head tilted to the side curiously "Hmm? You dislike my cooking?" She asked with mock offense in her voice. Slowly she would creep forward towards the bucket as well as her new guest laughing at his shock "But of course, they are quite delicious treats." She purred, paw lifting eye from the bucket to be popped into her mouth "There are many more within the bucket if you desire to take a chance." She chewed and swallowed with purr "Mmm... Perhaps you fancy something like a scorpion within caramel?" She asked lifting a sucker with what looked to be living creature casted inside.
WG: ...I-I'm good.
Nalia continued a journey of going around in search of free handouts. Sure, it may have mostly been candy, but some food was way better than no food, that was for sure. She supposed it was this line of thinking that kept Nalia going and pursuing those that were handing out any sweet things and fruits in some cases.

A house that had some attention caught Nalia's eye as she made her way toward it. The smell of rotting flesh seemed to have no effect on the tiefling's nose and expression at this time. Perhaps if it were stronger, though the stench at current was tolerable due to her upbringing back where her family line had generally grown up. That aside, Nalia had approached the porch of the home that the path she was on led to.

Perhaps this house had something of delicious worth.

Tinnalia wrote:
Nalia continued a journey of going around in search of free handouts. Sure, it may have mostly been candy, but some food was way better than no food, that was for sure. She supposed it was this line of thinking that kept Nalia going and pursuing those that were handing out any sweet things and fruits in some cases.

A house that had some attention caught Nalia's eye as she made her way toward it. The smell of rotting flesh seemed to have no effect on the tiefling's nose and expression at this time. Perhaps if it were stronger, though the stench at current was tolerable due to her upbringing back where her family line had generally grown up. That aside, Nalia had approached the porch of the home that the path she was on led to.

Perhaps this house had something of delicious worth.

Kitom's nose twitched, she looked to the door as it slowly crept open "Ah, another visitor." She purred out, tail flicking gently as she waited Nalia to approach. Small trail of sweets had littered about the ground leading to the front door that now stood open, tail flicking Kitom would let out small giggle. "Quite popular this evening it seems~!"
"It would seem that way, I suppose..." Nalia replied, her eyes flicking this way and that as she surveyed the area. Her facial expression did not change much from the indifference she normally wore. At current, there was really only one thing on Nalia's mind, and it was to get whatever she could in terms of sweets.

"Uh... right... the holiday phrase is 'trick or treat', right? So... trick or treat..." Nalia said after a moment, straightening her cloak.
Sif Chevalier Emerso (played by DancingDawn)

Kitom wrote:
Sif Chevalier Emerson wrote:
She couldn't help but chuckle a bit, when she called her 'Majesty'. She followed Kitom excitedly. "No not really, but it helps to set the mood, don't you think?" She smiled a bit and gazed at the flickering fire. She looked up, while they walked, and paid attention. "Loki? The god of mischief?" She was really surprised. It's not every day you meet a child of a god. "My name is Sif. And before you ask, I'm not THE Sif. I don't really have any specific title, but they do call me Chevalier. And other than that I'm the Queen of Hearts, if only for tonight." She actually loved her middle name. It was french and meant 'knight'. But whether she was related to the warrior-princess Sif, ally to Thor, and if her middlename was just a coincedence was beyond her. She had a question, but waited a bit before she asked about it. She looked around and then at the flickering lights, when Kitom advised her not to let it die out. "Servants?" Once again Sif was confused, but she had an idea of what the cat meant. "So they're vampires too?" But then again, she had never heard of vampires being afraid of a little light. Sunlight maybe, but the light of a candle? Unlikely. She held the light out a bit, holding on to it carefully and not letting the flame vanish, to examine the room. "I must say it is really beautiful."

Kitom bowed forward again with a small giggle of her own at the sound of that chuckle. Small nod given at the comment of mood being set "Oh yes, quite the mood." Grinning she would Give a nod as she walked "Yes, the God of mischief and mayhem. It makes for quite a bit of fun during the holidays." She chuckled. Ears perked she looked back with a smile "A pleasure miss Sif. It is nice to meet another that could be of the family." She giggled lightly. They would walk some distance, through hallways and various doorways. Ears perked when asked of servants "Yes, the servants, I suggest you don't encounter them if possible. They are not vampires.. more like.." She stopped a moment thinking "I suppose one would call them zombies? Perhaps fledglings?" she shrugged "They are what is left when you drain a body of blood and soul but not until death. And they quite prefer snacking on the living." she would continue on ears flicking as wings stretched with small yawn "mm, I thank you, my home is quite well cared for these past few centuries." She smiled "Many hidden places and passageways as well, makes it easy to keep house when you can store things in each room out of sight." Back leg kicked a large grandfather clock causing it's chime to clang as it shook a moment, then slowly slid to the side revealing a passageway with stairs leading upwards through thin corridor "Such as here, this leads.. ah.. I actually forget.. I believe this is a servant's entrance but I could be wrong." She shrugged.

Sif smiled at Kitom. It would actually be very interesting if they turned out to be related in a way. They might be. She listened carefully to the explanation of the servants. Zombies? Wow, this place got weirder and weirder, but in some way, Sif wasn't really that surprised. With all the things she had experienced now, nothing could really surprise her. She looked towards the stairs, when she heard a noise. Visitors. She looked at Kitom and then nodded. She decided to look around the room, while she waited. Keeping the lit candle alive. After waiting for a couple of minutes, she went down to see what was going on. She could hear Kitom talking to someone. Someone, who like Sif was surprised, but a lot more nervous than she was. And then someone else entering the door. She raised her eyebrows and entered the room. "Hey, more trick-or-treaters?" She asked curiously, looking from Kitom to Wonder to Nalia. Nalia didn't seem quite so scared, but then again, it was hard to see anything really. She felt like saying something to them. But what? Perhaps she should reassure them. She put her lollipop back in her mouth. She would never get used to this strange taste, but it wasn't all that bad. She still thought it was pretty funny, that it tasted like Lasagna.

((Replying to everything in one post! Time to consolidate down a bit! ^^;))

Kitom looked back to Sif with a nod "Yes, I've more visitors it seems~" She purred "Please do join and say hello, perhaps advise on what treats may be here." Grinning still she would circle the bucket of candy like a predator circle's it's prey. Wet paws smacked the floor with light, wet, pads. Any once dry spots now left bloodied remains of paw prints.

Ears perked and shifted as she heard Nalia speak "Yes there is customary words spoken but.. I do not require such things. You pay take as you like from the bucket of sweets I have here." She nodded towards the candy "Though do be cautious what is chosen for we have both tricks and treats within." She chuckled with flick of the tail.

Wonder's seeming to be frightened caught Kitom's curious gaze "Are you not going to try for a trick or treat?" She asked with raised brow "We've many things aside eyes and the like." She grinned still, giving a knowing eyebrow bounce up and down.

tumblr_mihkx0tCJO1rvbmclo1_400.gif
Wonder kept his disturbed face, not knowing what to do.

WG: Please stop moving your eyebrows like that. I feel like you're gonna do something to me...

He looked back inside the bucket.

WG: Well, since you want me to that badly...

He dug his hand deep inside the bucket, feeling more eyes, candy bars, some intestines, a still-beating heart (which he grabbed just because), and clenched his hand. He managed to pull out an eye, 3 chocolate bars, 2 butterscotch candies, and the heart.
"I... see..." Nalia said, frowning somewhat in thought as she looked to the bucket of treats and candies that were available to those that were brave enough to accept whatever they had gotten. Fortunately enough for Nalia, there were some things that her race found to have been delicacies. Maybe this is why most tieflings never really went out on Halloween -- many of them deflated the hype that surrounded grossing out, spooking, or otherwise disturbing some strangers.

Shrugging it off some, Nalia had brushed back a few locks of silver hair before approaching the container. Waiting for one of the persons before her to finish with their haul, Nalia had looked to the wrapped candies and to some of the things that stood out. Like what looked like a candied scorpion.

Inhaling and looking away to make it more of a 'surprise', Nalia had taken a handful and then looked to what she had plucked from the selection. There was what looked like... a chicken's foot? Okay, that was a little unexpected, but the host of this home did say that there were tricks along with the treats. What else was there?

Some butterscotch candies. Well that was not too terrible. Then there was a small bar of chocolate, and... some chocolate covered bugs? That was pretty neat as far as Nalia was concerned. Lastly, there was a pack of candy dust that looked like it could have caused choking hazards to anyone that had not been prepared for it.

"Ah... an... interesting assortment..." Nalia commented, placing the candies and other items into a bag of her own.
Benjamin (played by lasagnalover9)

I gloomily walked up the steps. As I strolled along, I slipped in the puddle of blood and landed on my back. Nothing had gone right tonight! I sighed as I got back up steadying myself on what I thought was a tree. It was actually a very realistic decoration. I shrieked as I jumped back, falling down into a thorn bush. I groaned as I staggered over to the door. I knocked against it with my clammy hands, hoping for a treat.

Kitom laughed with a small nod when Wonder seemed all the more uncomfortable "Apologies my expression makes for discomfort." Paw would be gently licked and run over her face, a very feline action. "Tis' Samhain, treats are given to all. It is my pleasure to give such things." She licked her maw when he pulled out the heart specifically "If you dislike the more.. raw parts." She chuckled "You are allowed to pick something else. And do be cautious as you eat each treat, some.. may be less sweet than you would think." She grinned.

Looking back to Nalia she nodded again with same smile, Gods she loved this holiday! She eagerly waited as various items were taken from the bucket "Ohhh You've gotten feets, those are quite delicious." She giggled "Pickled and dried, makes for a lovely treat when one is hungry." She licked her maw for emphasis on her idea of treats. To her the chocolates were good sure but what fun was such a thing? You can get it anywhere but pickled feet, raw beating hearts, sweetened bugs, these things were but once a year!

Nose twitching slightly Kitom looks to the door as she hears another approaching, it would open when knocked on. She greeted with bow of her head and speaks to Simon "Ah welcome and happy Samhain, have you come for some tricks and treats?" She purred out to him. She winced looking over the male as it seemed he was rather beaten up, was her haunted decorations a tad too real for those outside? He seemed to be a bit scratched and roughed up "Or perhaps.. I should offer a bandage?" She asked with furrowed brows.
"My brother and I used to eat a lot of the scraps left out by humans and elves. Bird's feet are one of few delicacies that I actually enjoy," Nalia said. It had been true for the most part. She and her brother had been left to fend for themselves when they rebelled against their rather draconic father that had been left back in what they referred to as the 'badlands'.

"Erm... but thanks for the candies and... whatnot..." Nalia said, not sure how to categorise those that were not exactly considered candy by most standards. Clearing her throat, the tiefling went ahead to say, "I... suppose I shall be taking my leave then. Just so I'm not taking up any other peoples' times...."

With that, Nalia had bowed out and left the area, walking back down the pathway with the treats in her satchel.
Sif Chevalier Emerso (played by DancingDawn)

Sif had to admit, she really rather enjoyed this. Wonder seemed terrified and pretty insecure, while Nalia seemed a bit more comfortable. "It'd be my pleasure." She applied to Kitoms suggestion of joining them. She smiled kindly. She looked at the lollipop she was already finished with. It had been a fine treat. "There is much more than meets the eye in this place." She looked around and seemed really fascinated by it. Some of the bad and cold feeling had been taken off, but it was still a bit eerie perhaps. Now that there were other people at least, she could relax more. She walked past Wonder and Nalia, to the window. Her black slightly curly hair fell graciously down her shoulders. She glanced outside, before she turned to the door. She would also have to go soon. It was getting darker by the minute. She also had a party she needed to go to.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat Kitom!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus