Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Takeda

Takeda Takahashi (played by Asroc)

|Figured he needs some shine.|

"Why was I talked into this? Ah well. Not like I have anything else to do."

Takeda sat alone on a large, stone structure. This place was perfect, or at least Hanzo suggested it would be. A graveyard, which was filled with real creepy crawlies and wild dogs. Who's crazy idea was this anyway? He sat down large bowl of various sweets next to him, caussaly swatting away a few unawated guests that wanted it for their own.
The Snail (played by Kim)

Whilst Takeda swatted away bugs, another uninvited visitor arrived. Five feet to the right of the candy bowl, between two tombstones, there was a sudden ERUPTION of grey-green smoke. It billowed in a stinky, musty mushroom cloud six feet into the air, and then began to dissipate in a stinky, musty cloud, leaving behind an enormous garden snail. It looks just as confused to be there as anyone might be to see it.

"HELLO?" it gurgles, with no apparent volume control.
Takeda Takahashi (played by Asroc) Topic Starter

Now things were getting seriously creepy and eerie. Sure, this graveyard from hell was one thing, but now a plume of green smoke and a musty, fowl odour? Such a stench that could peel and melt the paint off an old house, with the house turning into ash afterwards. Cupping a hand over his nose and trying not to gag, Takeka could see something before him. Something that was not of the ordinary.

"The... what...?"

Resisting to say the word "hell", he saw something rather odd.

"A... large... talking snail?"

Shaking his head, the young ninja male decided to play along. This place was weird after all.

"Uh... hey?" He said in a rather shaky, yet curious tone. "Are ya wanting some treats or something?"

The snail looked vacant as Takeda came to terms with the current situation, doing little but blinking in slow motion. But at the mention of treats, it seems to perk up, turning its stalk eyes this way and that. "Treats? I like treats."

"Uh..."

Maybe it was someone in a rather clever costume? Then again, Takeda came across stranger. From four armed giants to beastly golem type bruisers who carried wild children upon their shoulders. Shurgging a bit, his eyes averted back to the colossal snail creature... thing.

"Treats? Well, I got some for you. Uh.. Would you like some?" He asked.

The creature's long neck stretches, and it seems to be coming toward Takeda in slow motion, without actually moving the bulk of its body. "Yes. I want them," it intones in a deep, wet, slow voice. It doesn't say please, but it also doesn't seem to have the sharpness of rudeness. Perhaps it doesn't even know about the concept of please.

Well, he did have plenty to offer. Giving a rather baffling look, Takeda gave the snail a handful of treats. Even if Mister Snail didn't say please, he did not mind it.

"Uhh... Here." He said. "H-here you go."

Giving a rather nervous or cheesy grin, Takeda gave a curt wave.

The snail pushes its snout into Takeda's hand, licking the candies directly into its mouth. Its tongue is wet and yet rough, covered in tiny teeth, and leaves behind tracks of sticky slime.

Its eyes get unfocused as it chews the candy, seeming to bliss out. It doesn't say thank you, but again, it seems unlikely that it knows what thank you is. When Takeda waves, one of its eyestalks mimics the motion back at him, apparently without understanding what it means.
Vale had a tendency to follow after troubled dogs of some kind or another, though this time, Vale's trails seemed to have led him to what looked like a desolate location. His frown creased, and he stepped cautiously into the area. Squinting some, he had taken notice of a person? They seemed to have had something with them, and appeared to have been taking care of... something or other.

"... Evening, sir or madame..." Vale said, stepping over a small structure.

"It appears that perhaps my lupine friends may have led me astray.... Do you know where I might be..?" Valian asked, glancing to the bowl silhouette that had been next to the humanoid figure.

His hand was covered in slime now. Feeling rather "EEeeeyyyyuuukkk.." Expression, he causally whipped his hands off on his pants. However, someone else was around.

After cleaning his hand of snail slime on his hand, he turned to face the other that would be before him.

"A Graveyard of some sort. You lost or something?" He asked. "It's easy to get lost here."
"To a small degree, I suppose..." Valian admitted with a small shrug of his shoulders. "It sounded like perhaps there was a distressed wolf or pup around. I wanted to investigate. Somehow, the noises has led me to this location instead."

Vale did not seem too concerned with the fact that he happened to have been within a graveyard. In fact, he had actually given a slight sight of relief. It meant that he was not too terribly far away from a town or establishment at the very least. If anything, it would have at least taken half an hour to get to the nearest functioning building that might have been within town.

"I was initially out to search for a couple of my friends, though it seems one is still getting herself into some treats, and the other managed to tire herself on the excitement alone." The slightest hint of amusement was recognisable in Vale's words as he spoke, though he quickly brushed it off. "I decided to venture the rest of the evening... not able to sleep well knowing one of my friends is still out and about... so once I receive word on her return to our inn, I'll likely go back myself."

The snail munched away with a contented expression on its face, watching the two talk. Then, a butterfly lands on its nose, and its eyes both rotate in on their stalks to stare down at it.

The butterfly gently flaps its wings, tickling the snail's nose. It looks more and more distressed until it sneezes with explosive power -- apparently, quite literally! It is engulfed in another mushroom cloud of grey-green smoke. When the smoke clears, the snail is gone, but the slime trail remains.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Takeda

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus