Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"Yes."Sieva winced again.
"Well if you can keep control, then it shouldn't be much of a promble, right?"

"Except I could give away our position."
"Hmmm........ We can try moving to somewhere deeper in the woodsm farther away form people."

"Well I could try to suppress the flash of light I give off."
"We can see if it works."

Sieva nodded then closed her eyes and relaxed.Silver light surrounded Sieva as she transformed.When the light died down,a silver fox with nine silver tails sat where Sieva was seated a few moments ago.The silver fox was taller than Kuro and when she opened her eyes,the irises were gold.
Kuro was amazed by the silver fox. "Wow."

Sieva looked down at Kuro."I'm guessing you've never seen a nine tailed fox before."She said in Kuro's mind.
Kuro was suprised to hear Sieva's voice in her head. "No, I haven't I'm only seventeen."

Sieva's ears twitched toward the approaching voice.Her ears flatten against her head."Since I'm healed now,do you wanna see who those people might be?"
Kuro nodded her head. "Better find out now then later." She whispered walking over to the bushs, trying to peer over them without being seen.

Sieva dimmed her glow so she wouldn't be seen.She crept up behind a thick tree so she could see without revealing where she was.
Kuro eyes widen when she saw who it was, her brother Daren. She moved away form the bushs and sat down. "How the hell did he find me? I though he was in Florida, not here, I ran north." Kuro kept trying to think how her brother got here.

Sieva's head tilted slightly to show she was confused."Who is he?"
"My brother, my master's son, I was made to be his little sister, even though we share no DNA. How did he get here, I though he was farther south." Kuro looked through the bushs again, then her brother looked her way and she got out of the bushs.

Sieva stayed in her place behind the tree."I'm not coming out unless he promises not to attack."Sieva said in Kuro's mind.
Kuro shook her head. "There is no need for him to promise anything like that, he doesn't think like most humans. Do you think I should get his attention?" Kuro looked up at Sieva, confused on what to do. She never though of about her brother coming close to finding her.

"It's your choice because he's your brother."
Kuro shook her head. "No, I can't he needs to think I am dead, it is the best." Kuro stood up and watched as her brother walked somewhere else.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus