Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"My mother was a regular silver fox that was able to transform into a human,that's why I'm shunned.
Kuro titled her head. "Doesn't your mother count as a kitsune if she can be human and fox."

Sieva shook her head."Kitsunes have to have nine tails."
"Oh." Kuro heard another voice form behind and took a grip on her knife at her waist band.

Sieva heard the voice as well and tensed up,making the fur on her back stand straight up.
As soon as Kuro heard someone coming closer she pulled her knife out just in time to have it pointed at someone's neck, it had grown dark so she couldn't see who it was.

When Sieva saw that Kuro had caught someone she brightened her fur so Kuro could see who it was.
Kuro blinked in suprise to see it was her brother. "Kuro, I knew you were alive." He said his blue eyes bright with relief. Kuro shook her head. "I told you not to come after me, I'm nothing but trouble." Kuro's hands were shaking.

Sieva blinked as she stared at Kuro's brother.Sieva backed away slowly as her tails spread behind her and moved like snakes.
Kuro heard Sieva move away and put her knife back in her waist band. "Sieva it is okay, Daren won't hurt you."

"I don't like meeting people in this form."Sieva said in both Kuro's and Daren's mind.
"Can you change back into your human form then?" Kuro asked

"I don't know.Give a second."Sieva closed her golden eyes as bright light enveloped her.She transformed back into her human from and fell to the ground.
Kuro ran over to Sieva's side sliding on her knees to the ground. "Sieva, what's wrong?"

Sieva winced as pain shot through her body."I either used too energy or I transformed too much in one day."
"What can I do to help you?" Kuro was corncerned for her friend.

Sieva let out a shaky breath and sat up slowly."You don't need to help me.The pain dulls after a few seconds."Sieva looked at Daren."How did you know we were up here anyway?"
Kuro looked at Daren, wondering the same thing. "I heard Kuro speaking and thought she might be here." Daren said walking over to Kuro sitting next to her.

Sieva watched Daren,her two bushy silver fox tails twitching behind Sieva."I guess you didn't know I was here until I lit up my fur."Sieva looked at Kuro."Sorry about causing you to get found out."
"It is okay, I though we were deeper in the forest than I wished." Kuro said. "I didn't even know anyone else was around here." Daren said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus