Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Sieva watched Kuro's brother walk away.After her was gone,Sieva moved to stand beside Kuro.
Kuro sighed. "It is good his senses aren't as strong as mine."

"Why do yuo think he was here?"
"Looking for me, like always. He is my brother, it is only natural for him want to make sure I am alive." Kuro sighed. "Foolish man."

Then why won't you give him a sign that your still alive?
"Sometimes it is better to thing someone you love is gone and is happier somewhere else then to think their alive, in pain of their past." Kuro sat down on the ground trying to keep the meormies that were showing, form when she was frist made at the age of seven and frist met her brother to the day where she left seeing her brother's tears and pleads for her to come back.

Sieva shifted."I know how you feel.I have a couple of friends that think I'm dead because I got captured a long time ago."
"Many people believe me to be dead because I ran away form my room in the middle of the night when Mrs. Sakuranbo tried to kill making it look like she almost did and I ran off into the woods never to be seen or heard from again." Kuro sighed.

"Someone tried to kill you?!"Sieva's tails started to move like snakes.
Kuro looked up at Sieva. "You don't need to worry, Mrs. Sakuranbo only tried to kill because she saw as a danger toward her son. She only cut my right forearm open, nothing too bad." Kuro was trying to calm Sieva down.

Sieva calmed down,but her tails still moved like snakes."I've had people try and kill me but not those who should be taking care of me."
"She never toke care of me, only her son, it was one of Mr. Sakuranbo's coworkers who took care of me while I grew up." Kuro wonder why Sieva's tails still moved like snakes.

Sieva stood up and let her tails spread around her like a fan."She should have treated you better."
"Sieva calm down, I wasn't her daughter, I was made with a mixture of different animals blood so she saw me nothing more than a threat towardsher only child. She saw me as what she saw me and treated as so." Kuro stuck out her hands, motioning for Sieva to calm down.

"I still say she should have treated you for who you are not what you are."Sieva's tails moved slowly like snakes."And I am calm,my tails move this way on their own."
"Okay, and I'm not saying I disagree with you, but she was just a human without any knowadgle that her husband was palning to make me or that I was made to be my brothers little sister and protector."

Sieva looked at the sky."I...I've never imagined what it would be like to be made into something your not."
"Same here, everything has a reason so there is no hope in changing it."

"If it makes you feel any better,I'm shunned from the other nine-tails because of my color and who my grandfather was."
"That really doesn't make much sense. So what, your silver, and your grandfather is a kitsune, so?" Kuro sighed. "Human's reject me because I looked different, my eyes being two different colors, the same with my hair. But at least I don't have to worry about prevs." Kuro couldn't help but giggle at that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus