Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

The night was quiet and the creatures were silent until a girl with long silver hair ran through the forest.She wasn't human for she had two silver fox ears and two silver,bushy fox tails.She was cut and bleeding but the wounds didn't seem to slow her down.She was running so fast all you could see was a silver blur.She kept running until her foot hit a rock and she hit the ground sliding.She didn't move when she finally stopped sliding and it didn't seem like she was breathing.
Kuro heard something and got up form her camp ground. She walked over to see a girl with silver hair, ears, and tails on the ground looking like she was dead. Kuro walked over to the girl and nudged the girl with her foot. "Hey, are you alive?" She asked the girl.
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

The girl groaned as her ears flicked the direction she came.She could hear all the men that were chasing her searching far away,but to close for her comfort.She started to get up but winced from the pain that came from the wounds the people chasing her has given her.
Kuro noticed the girl was wounded and heard some men coming. "Come on, I can help you. As long as you keep quiet about where I am then we won't have any troubles." Kuro looked the girl in the eyes and then grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to her camp which was a mile or so away form where they were before. She waited until she heard the men pass by. "Okay I think they are gone, let me see your wounds."

The silver haired girl looked at the one who had helped her,the girl's eyes went from blue to purple.Her silver ears twiched slightly,showing she was scared of the one who had helped her.
Kuro sighed. "You have no need to be scared of me. I have been on the run for four years. I am guessing you are running form those men because they either want you to be killed or have tests done. Pretty much the same for me, I am runnning form my master who only wants me to be a test sublect of his." Kuro held out her head to the silver haired girl. "Kuro Sakuranbo, hand made human girl."

The silver haired girl took Kuro's hand."My n-name is Sieva,s-silver nine-tailed fox."Sieva said."Those men want me because I-I'm a rare t-type of nine tails since I'm s-silver."
"Well that shouldn't matter much, even of you are rare, you still have a right to live your life. The thing is that is something people are blind to, my master didn't let me chose to live my life the way I wanted so I left along with his abusive wife." Kuro grabbed her bag a searched through it for the frist aid kit. When she found it she looked back up at Sieva. "Which of your wounds are the deepest or bleeding the worsest?"

"I-I don't k-know."Sieva looked down at her body to look at her wounds.Her silver tails twitched slightly.
Kuro raised an eyebrow at Sieva. "How do you not know where it hurts the most?"

Sieva looked down at the ground."I've been through so much m-mental and physical pain that it seems that e-either everything h-hurts or none of the w-wounds hurt."
"I can understand that, I have started to lose some feeling in my right arm, only because I've had many of actacks on it."

Sieva nodded but didn't say anything.Her silver fox ears twitched the direction she heard someone's voice came from."A-are you s-sure they w-won't come t-this way?T-the men that w-were chasing me,I-I mean."
"No one has found me yet, but of course I've been moving form place to place. If they do come I can easily kill them, it wouldn't be the frist time. Anyways I can't have anyone that is human knowing where I am hiding so if anyone comes along, I have to hide." Kuro heard the voice to but something about it seemed faimilar to her.

"D-do you recognize t-the voice?"Sieva asked as pain shot through her head.She winced and held her head with her left hand.
"Yeah, but I haven't heard since I strated running." Kuro looked around before looking at Sieva. "Do you have a headach?"

Sieva winced again."I-it's a w-warning sigh a-about my t-transformation."
"Can't you control it? If you trasform then it might deepen your wounds."

"I-I can c-control my t-transformation,b-but if I s-stay in h-human form f-for to long,my h-head starts t-to hurt."
"Are you still in control of what you do when you transform?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunt of the Nine-Tailed Silver Fox(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus