Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Edward (played by Hudacious)

SINDragon wrote:
Ah, forget about that XD
I wonder, is Mitsuki's race as powerful as the TimeLords in terms of technology and advancement?,
Are they equal or is one higher than the other?
Derglet Topic Starter

Dunno, guess you could say equal..? Well, this Mitsuki, anyway. His actual species, Monsters, would be below Time Lords.
Quantipede

Zoop zoop.
ShadowStryker

I'll be pretty busy Sunday (going to my first ever convention!) so feel free to just take control of Yandela that day. And do try to keep her in character (looking at Eddie boy over there).

Or you can ignore her. I could even knock her out for you guys before I go to sleep tomorrow. Today. Saturday. Whatever your time zone is.

ShadowStryker wrote:
I'll be pretty busy Sunday (going to my first ever convention!) so feel free to just take control of Yandela that day. And do try to keep her in character (looking at Eddie boy over there).

Or you can ignore her. I could even knock her out for you guys before I go to sleep tomorrow. Today. Saturday. Whatever your time zone is.
xD what kind of convention?, and I assumed you all lived in the US
Derglet Topic Starter

Edward Hudacious wrote:

I live in the Outback, mate! XD

SINDragon wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:

I live in the Outback, mate! XD
I knew it!.

As for me, I sadly reside in Scotland ^^
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

It's an anime convention; it's called Oni Con. I'm going as IA. 😄

Even if the rest of us are in the US, were a big enough place to have four separate time zones.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Even if the rest of us are in the US, were a big enough place to have four separate time zones.

That's not fair....we absolutely have no bloody anime conventions whatsoever over here. Just wow.
And somehow i figured you'd be into vocaloid.
Xianto (played by hannibal32)

Oi. Mate I'm English not American and we do have considered down here in England.
Derglet Topic Starter

ShadowStryker wrote:

Ah, IA!
ShadowStryker

Yeah, I'm pretty big into Vocaloid. My goal is to become a dubber (shameless plug). I've already translated the songs into singable lyrics and got the mic, now I have to figure out the technology side of it all. :p

ShadowStryker wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty big into Vocaloid. My goal is to become a dubber (shameless plug). I've already translated the songs into singable lyrics and got the mic, now I have to figure out the technology side of it all. :p

I have a friend who is literally the exact same. What is it with girls and dubbing vocaloid songs?

I will say though, Luka,Rin and Gumi are the best *cough*
Xianto (played by hannibal32)

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Xianto wrote:
I'm slightly curious as to how he would know the empire Xianto is from r know the current emperor.
It actually makes a lot of sense. He's been alive for over 300 years and traveled to different dimensions/universes.
It's not impossible for him to have come across one of the biggest empires that ever existed. Is it?

No it isn't. However what I am wondering is how he recognised someone from it without seeing any flag as such and how it would be the current Emperor.
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

I have a friend who is literally the exact same. What is it with girls and dubbing vocaloid songs?

Dreams of hopes and hot anime-esque men.

But scuze u IA and Kaito are bae. Though I do like those as well. Gumi's got the best songs.

Xianto wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
Xianto wrote:
I'm slightly curious as to how he would know the empire Xianto is from r know the current emperor.
It actually makes a lot of sense. He's been alive for over 300 years and traveled to different dimensions/universes.
It's not impossible for him to have come across one of the biggest empires that ever existed. Is it?

No it isn't. However what I am wondering is how he recognised someone from it without seeing any flag as such and how it would be the current Emperor.

The robot design?, you didn't specify whether or not you placed a crest on them.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

But scuze u IA and Kaito are bae. Though I do like those as well. Gumi's got the best songs.

Kaito is dullll. Literally his voice sounds like a bored teenager.
But yeah gumis songs are usually best,
Glad you're not buying into the whole Miku fandom.
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:

Kaito is dullll. Literally his voice sounds like a bored teenager.
But yeah gumis songs are usually best,
Glad you're not buying into the whole Miku fandom.

You have to tune him right. I have found some amazingly well done songs by Kaito (A Thousand Year Old Solo, for one). Though there is very many crappy Kaito songs out there. T.T
Miku's okay, but not the best in my opinion. I usually like her better when it comes to using her high notes in soft, slow, meaningful songs (and Goodbye. Circus-P is amazing). There are a few exceptions, but... Her voice is tricky to make it not grate on one's ears.

I'm really passionate about Vocaloid, in case it isn't obvious. XD
Derglet Topic Starter

Prefer IA and the Kagamines, really.

I enjoy a few songs of Kaito (Mostly the Imitation Black series thingy with Gakupo and Len), and only one or two of the others.
ShadowStryker

SINDragon wrote:
Prefer IA and the Kagamines, really.

I enjoy a few songs of Kaito (Mostly the Imitation Black series thingy with Gakupo and Len), and only one or two of the others.

Gotta love those Kagamine's. ^.^ They're cuties.

Vana'N Ice? I love them all together. Even if all the songs are the same thing with different tunes. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus