Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Edward (played by Hudacious)

Xianto wrote:
Sorry I will edit that bit. However why can't they see him if he is in the sky?
Mhmm, i guess they could.
So you plan to actually fight my character?, there hasn't been a direct 1v1 yet if i remember correctly.
Quantipede

SIN, if you have not watched DW it may not make sense but...what if the daleks were the townsfolks?

Dun dun dun dunnnnn
Derglet Topic Starter

Oh yeah, that's right.

But who made the Daleks in the first place? XD
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:
SIN, if you have not watched DW it may not make sense but...what if the daleks were the townsfolks?

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

All I could think of were Cybermen though.
Xianto (played by hannibal32)

ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

My side is more like the cybermen.
Quantipede

Xianto wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

My side is more like the cybermen.

Daleks are just shells with brains in them. The townfolks can be hypothetically Daleks that were brainwashed.

Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn
You do realise that had Daleks been in that city, they would have shot down every single one of us?, Using Cybermen is the realistic route.

ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

Question, is Yandela able to teach others to use magic?
Quantipede

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn
You do realise that had Daleks been in that city, they would have shot down every single one of us?, Using Cybermen is the realistic route.

Yes and no.

Early Daleks would have probably destroyed everyone but later Daleks may have used humans to prolong the longevity of their species timeline wise, considering how the whole Cult of Skaro arc spared many humans and how the Cybermen / Dalek war arc was a bunch of needless destruction.
Quantipede

#davidtennantisbae
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

It depends. In my headcannon, magic is based on belief and inner strength. It's easy enough to say "I see this person do magic, so magic exists", but much harder for someone to say "I see this person do magic, so I can do magic." If they achieve the latter mentality then the level of available magic is determined by energy and source of magic.

That's all due to Moffats ridiculous "plots", they were more like a load of crap rather than proper authentic storylines.
I'll give you that one though, all the Daleks do nowadays is scream useless phrases.
---
Mattsmith ftw

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

It depends. In my headcannon, magic is based on belief and inner strength. It's easy enough to say "I see this person do magic, so magic exists", but much harder for someone to say "I see this person do magic, so I can do magic." If they achieve the latter mentality then the level of available magic is determined by energy and source of magic.
That sounds exactly like the given description of magic from a Manga series 'Berserk' (great series)

My point is though, could Yandela teach Ed?
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

That sounds exactly like the given description of magic from a Manga series 'Berserk' (great series)

He would be murdered first, more likely. But she could certainly try, though it would be more theory than anything.
SugaarCereal

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Dun dun dun dunnnnn

He would be murdered first, more likely. But she could certainly try, though it would be more theory than anything.

I wants some trainings. Ed is already powerful....I think?
ShadowStryker

[/quote]Question, is Yandela able to teach others to use magic?[/quote]

It depends. In my headcannon, magic is based on belief and inner strength. It's easy enough to say "I see this person do magic, so magic exists", but much harder for someone to say "I see this person do magic, so I can do magic." If they achieve the latter mentality then the level of available magic is determined by energy and source of magic.[/quote]

My point is though, could Yandela teach Ed?[/quote]

He would be murdered first, more likely. But she could certainly try, though it would be more theory than anything.[/quote]

I wants some trainings. Ed is already powerful....I think?[/quote]

Less likely to die.

^^^^^^^^^
Quantipede

I guess my character employs biological warfare through supernatural means in my headcanon so is that magic to some degree?
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:
I guess my character employs biological warfare through supernatural means in my headcanon so is that magic to some degree?

It would really depend on the origin of these "supernatural means", I guess. Personally, I think magic has to originate from ones own strength, so while he may utilize what's considered magic, it wouldn't be him using it, if I'm understanding right. He would simply be channeling it.

But again, this is all personal headcannon
Quantipede

ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

It would really depend on the origin of these "supernatural means", I guess. Personally, I think magic has to originate from ones own strength, so while he may utilize what's considered magic, it wouldn't be him using it, if I'm understanding right. He would simply be channeling it.

But again, this is all personal headcannon

Maybe it is more scientifically based because the way he creates his power is through internal chemical changes within his body.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus