Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Derglet Topic Starter

ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:
Prefer IA and the Kagamines, really.

I enjoy a few songs of Kaito (Mostly the Imitation Black series thingy with Gakupo and Len), and only one or two of the others.

Gotta love those Kagamine's. ^.^ They're cuties.

Vana'N Ice? I love them all together. Even if all the songs are the same thing with different tunes. XD

Ah yes, Vana'N Ice... That one love-triangle that continues to be reincarnated over and over again and manages to make fangirls squeal every time they show Len in a dress, or being fought over by the older men.
ShadowStryker

SINDragon wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:

I enjoy a few songs of Kaito (Mostly the Imitation Black series thingy with Gakupo and Len), and only one or two of the others.

Vana'N Ice? I love them all together. Even if all the songs are the same thing with different tunes. XD

Ah yes, Vana'N Ice... That one love-triangle that continues to be reincarnated over and over again and manages to make fangirls squeal every time they show Len in a dress, or being fought over by the older men.

Let us not forget the endless debates on if Len is to be a female for the duration of the song or a cross dresser.
Derglet Topic Starter

ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:

Let us not forget the endless debates on if Len is to be a female for the duration of the song or a cross dresser.

Mhm.
Though, I'm pretty sure it's stated he's a cross-dresser in the overall story (Not to mention The Lost Memory, also known as The Immoral Memory which speaks of 'Sinful Love' and such. Then there's always Imitation Black, with the line at the very start 'Forbidden Love').
Edward (played by Hudacious)

Wait, i always assumed Rin and Len were brothers and sisters??,
Are they not??
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Wait, i always assumed Rin and Len were brothers and sisters??,
Are they not??

Technically they're Mirror Images of each other, hence the name Kagamine (Mirror Sound). But they're definitely not twins. I mean, to each their own, but I don't ship that Kagamincest.
ShadowStryker

SINDragon wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
SINDragon wrote:

Mhm.
Though, I'm pretty sure it's stated he's a cross-dresser in the overall story (Not to mention The Lost Memory, also known as The Immoral Memory which speaks of 'Sinful Love' and such. Then there's always Imitation Black, with the line at the very start 'Forbidden Love').

I think it's different for each song. Like LovelessXXX I think he's a she. The others I agree with you on.

Have you heard Gumi's english voice?, it's actually sooo good. (Echo in the friggin mirror)
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Have you heard Gumi's english voice?, it's actually sooo good. (Echo in the friggin mirror)

My favorites are Wildfire, Crystalline, and I (Ai)
Quantipede

YoU are all inferior to me when it comes to vocaloid.

>:^|
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:
YoU are all inferior to me when it comes to vocaloid.

>:^|[/quote

Please. :p
Quantipede

Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

All legendary Miku songs. Tell me those are not classics.
Quantipede

Actually listen to Children's Record.

They have such amazing covers.
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:
Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

Secret Police.
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:

Wait they who?
Quantipede

ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Wait they who?

Just search them up on YouTube.
ShadowStryker

Quantipede wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:

Wait they who?

Just search them up on YouTube.

But who is "them"? I've watched the entire Kagepro series... Over and over and over again...

ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

Secret Police.
Oooooh secret police was my first ever vocaloid song.
I watched the live concert video and was simply stunned, when it comes to concerts, Miku's dancing is just perrrfecct.
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

Secret Police.
I watched the live concert video and was simply stunned, when it comes to concerts, Miku's dancing is just perrrfecct.

Agreed. They never seem to devote the same amount of precision to the other vocaloids...

ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

Secret Police.

Agreed. They never seem to devote the same amount of precision to the other vocaloids...

Mhmm, that's true.
You looking forward to tomorrow?
ShadowStryker

Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
ShadowStryker wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Crime and Punishment
When the First Love Ends
Senbonzakura

Secret Police.

Mhmm, that's true.
You looking forward to tomorrow?

Am I ever! My costume is missing the shoes, but I have a pair that would suffice until I can purchase 50 dollar boots so I'm just going to say I'm on point enough. I'm going on the last day so things are a little lame but who cares!?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Another World, Another Life Discussion Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus