Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I joined under the suggestion of ThePsychicBruiser, who's a good buddy of mine. Nice to meet you all!
Heyo!

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Asroc

Hey hey! You arrived! Welcome to RPR!
MultiFacetedAngel Topic Starter

Thanks all! <3
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome!
MultiFacetedAngel wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I joined under the suggestion of ThePsychicBruiser, who's a good buddy of mine. Nice to meet you all!
Glad you're here!
Puppet

Welcome.I hope you have a nice time.
Looks like the welcome wagon is in full swing :)!

Welcome to RPR Angel! We have a solid found to build a fantastic rp and writing experience, no matter what you are interested in.

Here's a basic rundown of the forums - and by now you might have explored a little, so I'll make it quick.

Looking for rp/Looking for Rp 18+: self explanatory, people post here when looking for partners. In addition, you also have the Find Rp function from the forum menu. The 18+ section has to be enabled in your settings, please only post here if you meet the age requirement :3!

Rp discussion: Some of the larger rp threads need a separate thread to discuss plot ideas or chat out of character. You will also find more generalized posts and sometimes writing workshops here as well.

Art and Creativity: post up your fancily drawn pictures or your written musings here.

Beyond that, we have the actual rp forums and the off topic (small talk) area. I lurk almost exclusively in the off topic area - haven't rped in a good while but I still love the community we have - so come by and chat with everyone sometime!
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! I just played alongside ThePsychicBruiser a bunch in the Halloween event, very cool to see that he's bringing in friends! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. :) Please let us know if you have any questions or issues!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here, Bones' post is very useful, I hope it helps you out! :)
Welcome to the site angel ^^ I hope that you find some interesting things here. If ever you wish to rp give me a pm and we can work something out okay ^^ enjoy your stay
^ o ^ Welcome to RPR~ I really hope you enjoy your time here!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Why, hello! Welcome to RPR!
MultiFacetedAngel Topic Starter

I'm feeling the love. Thanks everyone! ;v;
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome :)
Friends are just the best, ain't they~? Aka, was invited By a friend of mine too

Have fun time RPing~
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I've RP'd a little bit with Psychic before, so it's interesting to hear you came from his suggestion! x3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus