Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Figuring out a story for my half-dragon. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Various Characters (played anonymously)

You had an idea too Sam Thorne? Wasn't sure if you meant for a group RP or a one on one with Olthain.
Elysia (played by lyingsmile15)

Sooo, I guess Sam wasn't talking about a group RP. What do we want to do?
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

My idea could be placed in a group format but I don't want to shred y'all ideas. My idea is more of a stable complex 1, 2 it is more of an outside the box idea. You guys do your group idea and if you want to try another alternative after such idea, I'll still be here.

I want to at least hear your idea, RoyaleX. I'm interested to know what it is.

Paladin's have fought dragons since the dawn of man, along the way some Paladin's grew corrupt with power and we destroyed by it but the Paladin faction as a whole remains true. Defending man kind from the race of dragons who only with to enslave humanity and rule over us like gods.

Thorne is one of the last few "True Paladin's" left in Grey Heart Castle along with a few others he is the leader of the dying breed of world defenders, it would be interesting for a half dragon to join the Paladin Order and fight the growing threat of dragons. And since the Corruption a decade ago the Paladin's have few in numbers and are forced to accept the half dragon into their numbers.

:O I like it.
Freyya Topic Starter

it would be interesting indeed. It COULD possibly be combined with the peaceful death settings, but the paladins would have to accept having a dragon and a half-dragon in their midst, which I'm sure isn't easy on at least a few of them. but that could provide for a more interesting setting at the same time.

A half dragon may be allowed in but a dragon themselves would be executed on site...
Freyya Topic Starter

Even if the dragon was just looking to die somewhere on its own?

Probably not no, Paladin's have hated Dragons for over a thousand years.

If you guys are more interested in that I can have Edernopha sit it out :). No pressure! A Paladin could also be caught if traveling for the Peaceful Death type deal too similar to Lance.

That's why I didn't want to share the idea, I don't want to leave anyone out, do you have a human or elf or dwarf you could use as a paladin??

Their are three kinds of Paladins:

Paladin Knight (They use swords and shields or two handed great axes!)

Paladin Archer (Usually use two handed Crossbows)

Paladin Cleric (Mostly healing magic but they know some attack spells too.)

I'll defer to whatever Olthain wants :)
Freyya Topic Starter

I'm fine with having the three if you but we need to fix all of us :) if you're okay with playing another paladin then we have our story :)

Mmm, I'll bow out for now. Thank you though, you guys have fun :).

:/ There has got to be some way we could compromise and not have someone have to not play.

What if... we do the peaceful death and paladin thing, like Lance wants to help the dragon but can't tell the other paladins and maybe the paladins are among the people wanting to kill the dragon? And maybe Lance convinces Elysia to help him help the dragon behind the other Paladins' backs? So, they try to help but have to hide it from the Paladins.

That would work
Freyya Topic Starter

*nods* sounds good to me.
Can I join???

The more, the merrier, I say. But Olthain is the guy in charge here, so, I defer to his judgment.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Figuring out a story for my half-dragon. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus