Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Figuring out a story for my half-dragon. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Freyya Topic Starter

Not that I don't want you, hawk, but I'd preferred to keep it on 4 people. if our anonymous "various characters" friend here is certain he doesn't wanna join though, there'll be room :)
Natalie (played by hawkslayer246)

Ok
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Natalie could be a paladin along with Sam and Elysia
Various Characters (played anonymously)

Works for me as well.
Freyya Topic Starter

So for myself to clarify. I meat Edernopha and agree to help her die a peaceful death. To do so however I must keep her true identity hidden from the paladins, and ask Elysia for help. Correct? Or did I miss something? :)

She can take human form so disguising wouldn't be an issue though magic might reveal what she truly is.
Freyya Topic Starter

alright. Anything that needs to be said, or are we all ready?
Elysia (played by lyingsmile15)

I'm ready.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Want me to start or is our half dragon gonna start?

Ready to go; want to kick us off Olthain? Or shall I?
Elysia (played by lyingsmile15)

Ayyy, taking credit for my anonymous character all of the sudden like a boss... hi. ^^
Freyya Topic Starter

Sorry, I had some issues going on, on my side. I'm ready to start the RP as well now. I guess Edernopha starts this one, since it's all about protecting her? If that's fine we can go with that, otherwise I'll kick it off :)

Sure, want this done via PM or forums? Or create a group?
Freyya Topic Starter

hmmm.. maybe PM since we don't have to be careful for the PG13 in action scenes.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Figuring out a story for my half-dragon. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus