Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » At loss for words (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there! Thinking of a one-one or one-two roleplay where our Characters somewhat become companions and have some adventure of sorts, but they can't 'speak' to each other? Like, say they speak a different language to each others?
I have a few characters I want to test out with this in mind:
Rachel
Dark
Mitsuki

I'm up for brainstorming a plot, but if you have one in mind, don't be afraid to tell me!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This seems really interesting. I have an alien character I'm looking to put into more rp's. She uses a Universal Translator, but that could be busted at some point before or as the rp begins.
This sounds very interesting! I'm working on S.A.M.A, a robot, who might be good for this.
This sounds neat! Once I finish my OC(s)I would love to join!
Asroc

I wouldn't mind. Maybe I can break Jet in some more.
Derglet Topic Starter

Sketch- Alright! Sounds good!
Vermillion- Sure!
Blook- Alrighty!
ThePsychicBrusier- Alright then!
Is this rp going to use a post order?
Jacob (played by hawkslayer246)

This rp sounds interesting, ill join
Hey, if this is still open, I'd like to join. With Sheila, maybe? I haven't used her yet, and would like to...
So is this still a thing you're wantign to do?
Derglet Topic Starter

Oh, sorry XD

Sketch - Most likely since the most people I'm willing to do this Roleplay (Most likely gonna do multiple) with is 2.
Hawkslayer - Alright!
Weronikus - Sure!
Ok, if you do one with me in it I'm indifferent to who it's with.
Is this gonna be done via pm or a forum thread?
Derglet Topic Starter

Sketch444 wrote:
Is this gonna be done via pm or a forum thread?

Depends on you, really ^^; I really don't mind either.
Ok. If your doing multiples, I think it'd be easier to keep them in PM's so you don't have three or so different forum posts of the same rp. When are we going to start? Cause I'm eager to start this. I think it'll help me figure some stuff out for Jackie's species.
Is this rp even going to be a thing anymore?
I hope so. It has a very interesting premise...
Derglet Topic Starter

Yes, yes, anyway, for anyone still interested, please state who you'd rather to Roleplay with and whether or not you'd prefer PM or Forum XD
I am very much still interested, though I don't have any specifications... As long as it'll be possible to take part, I'm happy ^^
Derglet Topic Starter

Well, as to speed this up, I'm just gonna go Mitsuki since he's my more developed character XD Now, would you all mind Roleplaying with each other or would any of you prefer 1x1?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » At loss for words (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus