Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

So I have never actually role- played before.

I joined this website because I fell for a character on an anthropomorphic website, and her creator directed me here, for more information on her.

I guess you could say the idea of "Meeting" her is amazing... Previously they were just pretty animal people on a screen... This ads a new dimension to her, a history, background, etc.

One of my favorite things to do is to write, and I have probably forty stories and thousands of pages written in them, and I am learning to draw. This seems like an extension of that, to make it more real. I have not role- played with her yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

I have, uh, twqo rescue dogs, and I used to volunteer/live at a wolf sanctuary. I had a fairly large (240Lbs, I am 6'1", when he stood on his hindpaws, he was as tall as me, literally) Alpha male wolf bond to me there, and we were best friends until he passed on.

Coincidentally the race of people I write about are lupine anthropomorphs, and their setting is alongside us, humanity, on Earth.

I don't go to school, but it would definitely be art. I am drawing pictures, and objects I see, and I feel that I am getting better.

It'd be easier to say what I don't do for a living, I do everything from welding and fabrication to electronics and automotive repair, have rework station, plumbing, electrical, construction, gunsmithing, repairs of all types.

My hopes and dreams, huh. I wanted to build a house on my 5 acres in Paulden, AZ, but the local government seems to want thousands in permits for me to build on my own land. I hope to have a home one day, with a wolf, or multiples of wolves on it, with my dogs, a horse or two, and some cattle. Chickens, too, because eggs. Also being able to draw the anthros I envision in my mind and in my stories would be wonderful. People, too.

As far as questions for the site go, no, not yet... I find it cleverly devised and refreshingly witty.

Here's a picture of the wolf and I talking about politics and religion: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9178831/

He just loved getting smooched: (Can you tell?) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9182077/

D'aww: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9234643/

He was my best friend: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9201275/

He even shared his food with me: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10018072/

Wolves are big: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9235277/

Wolves are big (I'm totally serious): http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11499319/

And finally, why you probably shouldn't own a wolf (Yeah that's my hand that got bit): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADS9yqit2Y

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Haven't roleplayed, 'ey? Well here's a few things to help you out!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
oh my goodness wolf! Anyway hi and welcome, the link SINDragon gave you is very helpful but if you ever have anymore questions you can ask anyone here. Other than that I hope you have a great time here!
There's a good introduction I've ever seen one. Welcome to the site, man. There are a ton of resources here to help beginner roleplay ears. Something I would recommend would be to scour pre existing rp threads to get a general gist of how it's done - buuut since it sounds like you're an avid writer, you might already have a good core to build from.

If you want to dive into something straight away, you can use the Find Rp link in the sites drop down menu, or post a new topic in Looking For Rp (We also have an 18+ version for adults. Doesn't necessarily mean sexual encounters, its just the more mature adult area, if that makes sense.)

Also, you have any questions, you can shoot one of the Mods or myself a message. It can be sort of rough getting started somewhere new, but it sounds like you'll fit in just fine :).
Kim Site Admin

Wow, those are some pretty amazing pics of you and the wolf! Thank you so much for sharing, and welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll pick up how it's done very quickly! :)
Oh god
What else is there to even say? Good job friend :3

And if course, welcome to the site
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome :)
DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I love those pictures you posted, they're amazing!

I hope you'll feel at home and will like exploring roleplaying. :)
Welcome to RPR! Thanks for sharing those pictures, they were so amazing! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Give me your wolf. Now.
tundrawolf Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Haven't roleplayed, 'ey? Well here's a few things to help you out!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!

I am reading that. It is hard. I've written thousands of pages in close to fifty stories including several novels, I am always in complete control, playing venues like Furcadia where I am constrained by someone else's rules is difficult for me. Thank you.
tundrawolf Topic Starter

AdorableKitten wrote:
oh my goodness wolf! Anyway hi and welcome, the link SINDragon gave you is very helpful but if you ever have anymore questions you can ask anyone here. Other than that I hope you have a great time here!

Thank you very much, you are very kind!
tundrawolf Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
There's a good introduction I've ever seen one. Welcome to the site, man. There are a ton of resources here to help beginner roleplay ears. Something I would recommend would be to scour pre existing rp threads to get a general gist of how it's done - buuut since it sounds like you're an avid writer, you might already have a good core to build from.

If you want to dive into something straight away, you can use the Find Rp link in the sites drop down menu, or post a new topic in Looking For Rp (We also have an 18+ version for adults. Doesn't necessarily mean sexual encounters, its just the more mature adult area, if that makes sense.)

Also, you have any questions, you can shoot one of the Mods or myself a message. It can be sort of rough getting started somewhere new, but it sounds like you'll fit in just fine :).

Thank you VERY much for the kind welcome. I am more interested in long term relationships than sexual encounters, I am not sure if that is a thing with Rping? I will maybe check it out.

Thanks again.
tundrawolf Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Wow, those are some pretty amazing pics of you and the wolf! Thank you so much for sharing, and welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll pick up how it's done very quickly! :)

Aww, you are very kind! Thank you!
tundrawolf Topic Starter

Reima wrote:
Oh god
What else is there to even say? Good job friend :3

And if course, welcome to the site

Thank you very kindly, I appreciate your words :)
tundrawolf Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there and welcome :)

Thank you :)
tundrawolf Topic Starter

DrDragonHD wrote:
Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif

Oh my friend, I have met him and his little friends and constantly do battle with them, every day, once in a deliverance session I heard a demon speak through a woman's mouth, he (it) said, "I'm going to kill her!" I looked at her, and said, 'No, you're not." She was fine, actually.
tundrawolf Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! I love those pictures you posted, they're amazing!

I hope you'll feel at home and will like exploring roleplaying. :)

I may just do that. Thank you kindly for the warm welcome :)
tundrawolf Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Thanks for sharing those pictures, they were so amazing! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

I really am enjoying this site, I have not explored it too much yet, but it is very witty. I really like how you coax answers out of people with the variously worded prompts, I honestly wouldn't have posted here if it wasn't for them.

So thanks!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus