Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hallo

I just got on here to have easy RP access with my buddies. Don't plan on having too many with random people. Hi nonetheless.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So nice to meet you. :)

Have you found the chat function yet, for converting any forum topic into real time? :D

There's lots of things to do and try here, so just in case you run into questions, there's a couple things you can try. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
I can still recommend you to try RPing with different people too though~ People in here are pretty nice and amazing :3
But hey, I'm not forcing you
Have fun~
Nookapix Topic Starter

I'm sure I'll roleplay with some others at some point. Just depends on how active I am with my schedule. Thanks for the warm welcome too! My friends plan on giving me a full tutorial for the site so if we run into something then I'll be sure to ask.
Welcome!
post-11243-Munchkin-Cat-Kitten-NAjp.gif
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR!
Heyyyyyyy :3
DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
Sanne Moderator

Heya and welcome! You're most welcome to join us if you ever feel like expanding your horizons, but it's totally fine to stick to your known friends too. :) Hope you have fun!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun with your friends! :D
"Don't plan on having too many with random people."

Riiiiiiight. That's what they all say. At first. But then the RC channel begins to slip it's tendrils into your mind and probe into your darkest dreams and most vivid realities, and before long you have been assimilated!

PREPARE YOURSELF.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome!
Nookapix Topic Starter

You all sound awesome! We'll see what I do. Until then, thank you all for the amazing welcomes!
I'm sure eventually you're delete those words of you saying you don't plan on meeting that many random people. x3 I met many 'random' people here, and I love being with them, and I'm sure you will, too!

Welcome to RPR!
Hey and welcome! You'll surely have fun in here. I completely understand if you don't want to meet many people, though sooner or later, you might be able to meet some who'd you'd be grateful to come across.

Other than that, feel free to ask us anything -- roleplays or chat!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hallo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus