Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wow, hi.

So, uh, I've actually already created a few characters and started an RP without realizing there WAS an Introductions forum *facepalm* Well anyways, that aside, hi.
So, I'm eighteen, first year of Veterinary Medicine, with a huge love of writing. When I discoevered roleplay about three years ago, I thought I found my favorite hobby - joining in creative story-telling with someone else who loved writing? Sign me up!
What else... I love ice-cream, and chocolate, and cake... I like music with meaning in the lyrics... I read a ton of fantasy books, but my characters are usually based on the real word and weird or badass... And... Yeah.
GLad to be hear! ^^
Hey there, welcome to the forum! It's never too late to find time to make an intro ;). It sounds like you've already decided to dive in and get started, kudos on the initiative.

Also, veterinary medicine sounds interesting to study. I have a CNA license myself, its always nice to see people wanting to help other creatures around here.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're all super friendly here and happy to help! :)
Sanne Moderator

I second Bones! I'm glad you introduced yourself even if it was after you already hopped into the community. :)

Is fantasy your go-to genre for roleplaying as well, or do you like anything more specific to play in?
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome! :D
DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Super glad to see you were so excited to RP you dived right in!

I'm curious about your phrasing. You say you thought you found your favorite hobby -- did you turn out to be wrong? If so, what's the actual prize winner? :)
It's ok~ Good that you've managed to find an adventure already :3
And you sound like a very nice person, good luck with those studies, they're somewhat challenging I've heard
Welcome to the site~
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hey there, welcome aboard!
Asroc

Hey yo!
Don't worry! It's better to find out more about a website one at a time instead of all right in a moment! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll absolutely love it here!
Weronikus Topic Starter

Gosh, I missed the email, and now... so many replies! I feel touched all of you took your time to reply :)

@Bonebag: Thank you! As for the studies... Well, yes, they're very interesting, but extremely hard -.-" I think it might actually be a curse I found this place, since it'll be a constant temptation... Ah, well. I can always retake an exam :P
Yes, I think it's very important to help animals out. I, myself, am rather thinking of specializing in big animals, like horses and cows, since there are more than enough clinics for dogs and cats... And I actually want to feel useful, and not like a fifth wheel.

@Loki: Thank you! And I will!

@Sanne: Well, better late than never, I guess :P Uh yeah, I do roleplay a lot of fantasy, but it depends on what I feel like at the moment, I guess? For now I'm sticking with human characters, but I'll definitely be making my main character from my book in the near future (A half-dragon), to get some experience with her to make her more realistic.
As for RP genres, I have a lot of interests. From crime and aventure to fantasy, and I also enjoy some historical RPs. Of course, first I'd need a partner and a proper character, haha.

@SINDragon: Thanks! I've never been scared of bites anyway :)

@HibariHaru: Thank you!

@DrDragon: Thanks! Meh, you don't scare me! :D But just in case... *takes Bible and rosary beads*

@Kim: Haha, that's me! Diving straight in without bothering to check the entire thing out first...
My phrasing? Oh,I guess I used the wrong word there. I'm not natively from an English-speaking country... I'm actually Polish, so such mishaps may happen. I'm sorry ^^"

@Reima: Yup, started sniffing around the moment I made my first character :P
Thank you! Well yes, they're challening... But I found the closer it comes to my first exam, the more time I spend doing activities OTHER than studying. Funny, isn't it? xD
Thanks!

@CosmicCometInOrbit: Thanks!

@ThePsychicBruise: 'Ello! :)

@RainbowToRosie: Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better :D
Thanks!

@VocaloidAddict: Thanks!
And duh... I already do :)
Yo! I think I remember something like that happening to me with another site, but we're sure glad that you were able to say hi!

Additionally, I'm sure my younger brother would look up to you. He likes animals, and he dreams to be a veterinarian. He's still young to actually take it on though. Let alone know about medicine!

I enjoy sweets and music myself. I also like reading, but currently I just work, play, or sleep. I've only written some scenarios but even they won't be enough to be a book. Did I mention I'm a lazy sack? XD

All that aside, I'm sure you're enjoying by now! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!
Weronikus Topic Starter

Hello! Yeah, it's kinda embarrassing, but oh well.

Oh, I wouldn't be a very good role model. For example, right now I should be studying. :P

Meh, everyone is a lazy sack. Those that say they aren't just are very good at self-control, or are lying to themselves xD

Oh, I sure am! And I am really looking forward to roleplaying with you, too!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wow, hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus