Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Oh my gosh, this website's system messages are so cute. Anyway, howdy! I'm a twenty-four year old dropout who's been pleasantly surprised at how nice life has been, lately (though I am currently holding an ice pack up to my face, bweh). I just got (back?) into Furcadia and I've noticed that a lot of people there use this site as a sort of extended character info pane (and after transitioning there directly from MUDs and social MUCKs, I'm constantly wondering how anyone can get anything done in that tiny text box... but the game's so cute I have to forgive it!), like an F-List for non-perverts. SO that's my intention for this site, but it's pretty nice lookin' and obviously has had tons of love poured into it. ...Maybe I'll poke around a little bit!

edit: Whoops, except posted as me and not my sole character.

rolled 1d20 and got 8
Ooh, dice are fun.

DrDragonHD

Heyyyy, Welcome to RPR. :3 I may seem friendly but

tumblr_mxwj18tky41s5mf7ho1_500.gif
Kim Site Admin

This intro made me so happy! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the site. It really has had a huge amount of love and time poured into it. :)

If you run into any problems or find you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is quite friendly! :) Although, sometimes if you need a fast answer and it's the middle of the night, you can find one just by typing a question into the search box. :D
Sanne Moderator

Hello Handicorn, welcome to RPR! (Interesting choice of username, too!) RPR's community is one of the best around, so I hope you'll feel right at home. ;) We do roleplay in all sorts of styles here with a muuuch bigger text box than Furcadia. XD You can open any forum topic into a chatbox though, if you want the chatbox roleplaying experience. :)

Anyway, please enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome to RPR! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to RP!
Jet Enduro (played by Asroc)

What a neat username.

Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome! Enjoy your stay here. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
And oh golly, I love how you started your intro... XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
You sound like such a sweet and cheery person~ Please do stick around and have some fun while you stay here :3
Hand Topic Starter

Gasp, that spread around fast. HMMKAY since I just woke up and everything seems like a good idea, I'll just go through and reply to every comment in order but with no other context in this post because typing with one Hand™ is hard F:

You do! I'll take a rainczech on that, though -.o

Yes, haha! The little knight making me take the Vow of Honor is what made me certain. And yeeees, I keep some odd hours, but I'm used to asking a question and not checking back until the next day, because of it, so I'm not too worried.

It IS sehr spiffy! I wasn't too hot on the idea of using a forum to play them roles, buuuut if I'm ever going to, this is definitely the site where it'll happen!

Only if you meant I could SHOUT, SHOUT, LET IT ALL OUT≈~

Hee, thanks. I was just gonna use Hand for my username, but then I saw that you could have characters not link back to your profile and thought, "cool, that'd mean someone would have to guess my password AND username to go for a joyride!" BUUUUT then I saw that posting as my character leaves a big ugly (PLAYED ANONYMOUSLY. WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHO PLAYED THIS.) after every post, so I turned off mystery mode. Kinda wish I had just made my username Hand, now :T

Thank you and make me. (Oh hey, I am. It worked!)

I have been! Blame Vermilion.

Har, thanks, thanks, and thanks G: And OH MY GOSH I know who made the clay dragonlet in your avatar! I followed them on my first DeviantART account, then I made a new one andddd... yeah, that knowledge is gone forever.

Aww, that's nice to hear. Thanks! F:

I shouldn't be surprised a site this neato has such a cool community, but here I am 8°

rolled 1d20 and got 6

I love this website's layout, too! x3 Fancy, simple, and adorable all at the same time!

Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! It's really nice here! Everyone is friendly and fun to chat to!
SugaarCereal

Aren't they! I love the cute envelopes. Welcome to the site!

rolled 1d4 and got 1
Dice are quite fun.

Hi and welcome to the site! I enjoy the messaging system as much as you do really. I don't have anything else to say besides that as I haven't tried Furcadia XD

Anyways, have fun around here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ahoy!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus