Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Buruchita (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Buruchita held out her are to show Sieva the deep cut in her arm. "I think he used a knife on it."
Sieva (played by ChaosTheMew)

Sieva let her fur glow brighter and lightly touched Buruchita's arm with her nose.Silver light gathered on every wound Buruchita had and healed them."How do you feel now?"Sieva asked as she moved her head out of the way.

Buruchita looked at Sieva. "It dosn't hurt anymore, what did you do?"

"I healed you."Sieva smiled.

Buruchita looked down to find her wound was gone. "You can do that?"

Sieva nodded."I can heal people along with making the plants grow."

Buruchita looked at Sieva with puzzlement, but decided not to say anything and started to walk.

Sieva walked past Buruchita.They came to near to the end of the forest so Sieva dimmed her fur and hid behind a tree.There were people walking at the edge of the forest."Those are the ones that are looking for you."

Buruchita peeked around the tree. "Yes, the man in the middle was the one that was chasing me."

Sieva looked at the man.She looked back at Buruchita."Do you want me to try and scare them off?"

Buruchita looked at Sieva. "That would be a big help." She peered back at the three men.

Sieva nodded and made her fur glow brightly.She walked out from behind the tree she was hiding behind and growled,causing the men to look at her with fearful looks.Some of the men ran away from her screaming something about the Guardian was going to kill them.

Buruchita stayed behind the tree, trying to keep out of sight.

The man that had chased Buruchita stood there for a moment,staring at Sieva.Sieva made her 9 tails move like snakes and the man finally ran after the other men.Sieva looked around her and saw no one else standing there."It's all clear,I think."

Buruchita took a step out into the light and looked around. As soon as she thought it was safe to come out she walked over to Sieva. "So who is the real gaurdian?"

Sieva looked at Buruchita."The real Guardian has never showed me it's true for or it's original form,because it's a shape-shifter.

"So nobody knows what it actually looks like?" Buruchita looked out into the distance, think about the gaurdian.

"Not that I know of."

"Oh." Buruchita stoped to think for a moment. I just don't know what to do with myself now." She giggled. "Those guys have been chasing me for days."

"As long as you stay in this forest and out of sight,they will think your dead."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unwanted Neko

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus