Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Eey

Nota-Mod-Doctor

*nervous doctor is nervous*
Alright so I don't really know what to say other than that I'm open for a role play and I'm new here.
I only have one (kinda two, It's complicated) character at the moment.

So... I don't mind if the roleplay doesn't make 100% sense. It just needs to make atlease 80% sense. heh..

thanks... .-.

I promise I'll get better in the future.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Why don't you tell us about yourself? C'mon, don't be shy! ^^
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Hey nervous Doctor! ;) Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, you're very welcome here with as many or as little characters as you like. :) What sort of roleplay do you like the best?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid, we won't hurt you, only help you. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!

I'm curious how your one character is actually two under the right circumstances? XD
Nota-Mod-Doctor Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome!

I'm curious how your one character is actually two under the right circumstances? XD

My character has a sub conscious that I feel isn't major enough to make him a full separate character. So I just made them both "one"

Sanne wrote:
Hey nervous Doctor! ;) Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, you're very welcome here with as many or as little characters as you like. :) What sort of roleplay do you like the best?

Well unfortunately I haven't really role played enough to know what kind I like exactly. I've more just went with the flow.
Asroc

Yo. Welcome to RRP.
Welcome to RPR! No need to be nervous, everyone here is super friendly :) I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP in no time!
HibariHaru

Hey there and welcome to RPR, doc! :D
No worries~ There is no 'default way of introducting oneself' so anything is fine~
And it's nothing to truly worry about, no problems
I hope you've found youself something nice to do already, but if not, I'm sure it'll happen eventually. This site is quite amazing so do feel free to wander around and ask if you need any help :2 (plague doctors are cool btw)
Hey and welcome to the site! That nervous thanks tho XD You're welcome to roleplay with me (or anyone up for it) anytime!

Welp, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any hobbies?

I'm also trying to get better, so I will count on that.

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hey and welcome to the site! That nervous thanks tho XD You're welcome to roleplay with me (or anyone up for it) anytime!

Welp, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any hobbies?

I'm also trying to get better, so I will count on that.

Well my hobbies mainly consists of digital art, video games, and Blender (3D modeling)
I don't remember much from my blender classes back in high school, except some programs, but they're nothing special coming from me XD But oh! Digi-art and video games! I'm still earning for a graphics tablet, and until I get to buy my own, I'm stuck with my phone. Though hey, treasure what you have, I guess?

Sorry for the follow-up question, but what video games do you play?

RinTengoku524 wrote:
I don't remember much from my blender classes back in high school, except some programs, but they're nothing special coming from me XD But oh! Digi-art and video games! I'm still earning for a graphics tablet, and until I get to buy my own, I'm stuck with my phone. Though hey, treasure what you have, I guess?

It's alright, I enjoy answering questions. Right now I play a LOT of Skyrim. Every once in a while I play on my PS2 and play some old Classic Spyro games or something else violent <XP
Nota-Mod-Doctor wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:

It's alright, I enjoy answering questions. Right now I play a LOT of Skyrim. Every once in a while I play on my PS2 and play some old Classic Spyro games or something else violent <XP

Good to hear! Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Spyro. Though after doing a slight research, the game sold 20M copies worldwide! That's pretty insane-- in a good way. Hope to try it soon! As for Skyrim, I've only heard about it and not actually get to play it yet (now I really feel bad for letting our Xbox360 go). In fact, I think I'm still missing out on things right now. XD
Kim Site Admin

Nota-Mod-Doctor wrote:
Kim wrote:
Welcome!

My character has a sub conscious that I feel isn't major enough to make him a full separate character. So I just made them both "one"

That's pretty cool!

Kim wrote:
Nota-Mod-Doctor wrote:
Kim wrote:
Welcome!

That's pretty cool!

Thank you
Hi hi! Welcome! Don't worry it gets better and as you can tell this site is super friendly so don't hesitate to ask questions.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Eey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus