Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey, I'm Jay.

I've been roleplaying for about five years now, although this is my first time using an RP forum. I'm kinda new to this way of doing things. I'm not that great at action, I really don't enjoy Sci-Fi stuff very much (but I'm slightly open depending on which of my characters you wanted to rp with). I really hope to find a friend that I can just work on characters together with, the stories don't need to be cannon in our universes, or they can be, either way is alright to me (again depending on which character). I have some pets, two dogs, I love animals... not sure what that has to do with rp but what the heck right? I'm not a huge fan of school, still being in High School, but I really love Creative Writing and Psychology. My hopes and dreams... to travel the world and die happy. As for questions... I can't say I really have many, I was a bit wary about doing this, as my Characters are kind of like my babies, but I decided to go for it! I really just hope I can make some good friends on here :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I am certain you will find some good friends in no time. :) This is an amazing group of people.

I think we can all relate to feeling like our characters are our babies. I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! Thankfully we can decide not to have some affect our characters if we're unhappy with it. ;)

What about Sci-Fi don't you like? What do you like? :)
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR! This place has allot to offer.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR! Most everyone here thinks of their characters as their brain babies, myself included! I hope you find what you're looking for here ^_^
Hey Jay! Welcome to our humble RP community, and I know you'll love it here!
Jay_Madness Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
What about Sci-Fi don't you like? What do you like? :)

It's just not really my cup of tea, it never really clicks with me if you get what i mean. I think it's a really interesting topic, but I'm not particularly good at rping it :P

I love fantasy, romance and drama. I'm open to trying out new genre's though, it's always good to expand your knowledge in order to become a better author :3
Jay_Madness Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!

Thank you! :D
HibariHaru

Hi there! It's very nice meeting you. Welcome to RPR! :D
I don't personally know a lot about how to 'exactly' RP Sci-Fi as I'm not too good with technology and mechs and future stuff xD So I'm kinda with you in there. But I'll always try learning things~

Welcome to the site :3
Hi and welcome to the site, Jay! Ohh, creative writing is my style. XD Don't know if I'm good at it, but I really love it. I also like psychology, but I didn't take it up as I liked multimedia more. Forte-related. I could travel the world if I could, so count me in on that!

But anyway, I'm sure you'll find many friends here! Everyone's friendly so just message them for a game or a chat! Feel free to ask questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey, I'm Jay.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus