Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS

Greetings!

Obviously, I am new. And I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. XD I will talk to people OOC, but for now I'll just drift around and try to figure my way out around the site and exactly where to start. So I'll answer questions, if anyone wants to ask them.
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
causticIntention Topic Starter

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I have any questions.
Hello mi amigo. Ahahahha.... I can't speak Spanish. Anyways, welcome to the Roleplay Repository! I hope you enjoy your stay and uh, yeah! Hi!
:D
Welcome to RPR! Please don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck somewhere, everyone here is super friendly and happy to help out our new members! :D
causticIntention Topic Starter

Hi beats! And thank both of you. ;)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Don't ever be afraid to ask anyone for help or a RP. We're all very kind when it comes to those things. x3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :D A good place to start is to figure out what you're looking for, and/or heading on over to the Looking for RP forum or the RP Finder to see if there are any current games to join that meet your criteria! We have a handy dandy guide on how to use our tools to help you find what you're looking for. :)

Of course you're also always welcome in our chat, Just Talkin' :). You can open a chatbox by clicking the red "Launch Chat" button on any forum topic, including our official chat!

I hope this helps getting you started, but if you want to know more you can always check out our Help section or just ask away. :D
HibariHaru

Hi there newbie. Welcome to RPR and it's very nice to meet you :D
I hope you've gotten used to the site by now :2
Have fun~
Hi and welcome to the site! Sanne's covered up most of the basics and I'm sure you'll find them useful!

As for roleplaying, do you have any certain likes with genres?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Seconding Rin's question about what kind of RP you like. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » GREETINGS

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus