Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 8i8 Hello! 8i8

Hello there everyone! I am new to this site, but it seems really easy to navigate which is amazing! I am Kurtis-Lee!~ I have written things about me on my profile. Feel free to take a look. I am excited to meet everyone I can and I look forward to Role-Playing with some of you and making new friends all around!

Thank you!!

8i8 Kurtis-Lee 8i8

(8i8 = Butterfly! Cute huh? x3 )
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Kurtis! :D Did I interpret your profile right in that you're mainly interested in adult-type roleplays? :) You should be able to find that kind of RP here, but you might want to enable the Adult looking for RP forum to find the best matches, if you haven't already. :) Just go to Dashboard > Your Settings, and enable the forum. You'll be able to visit it here. The Adult LFRP forum isn't just for adult roleplays, but also for adult players to match up with other adult players for non-adult RP, in case that's more to your liking.

If I misinterpreted, I'm sorry! Just thought it would be beneficial to give you a heads up on that. ;)

I hope you'll make new friends soon, and please have fun!
HibariHaru

*hands you a slice of cake* Hi there, Kurtis. Nice name and nice to have you here in RPR. Please enjoy your stay, ok? *smiles*
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A fancy butterfly~
But hey, welcome to the site :2
Cursed_Wolf Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

And i love that fancy butterfly!
Asroc

Welcome here! Wanan RP? Let me know!

I love to Role-play, i have no objections to doing one with you, or anyone.~ I will also be making two new characters in a little bit. x3
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :) Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, we're all happy to help new members
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Your butterfly is most certainly marvelous. x3

Epp! thank you guys for the welcomes! This is the most welcomed i have felt in a group! Thank you!! <33
Yo, welcome to RPR, Kurtis! I'm sure Kim, the site admin, would be happy to know that. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you still have any.

Looking forward to roleplaying and/or being friends with you anytime! Well, if my schedule sees fit.

And now that you mention it, I haven't at all realized that you could make a cute butterfly with simple symbols XD
Kim Site Admin

I think we've had a brief interaction already, but I'm glad to be able to officially welcome you! :D

Ahh!~ Thank you so much. <3
Welcome! I love your username by the way!

Thank you so much!
Oh, hello! Welcome! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here! Everyone I've net so far are very friendly and amazing and I hope you come across them, but untill then, I hope you enjoy it here! <3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi, welcome! Nice butterflies, by the way.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 8i8 Hello! 8i8

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus