Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there peoples

hi there... just found this site while browsing DA... someone made a mention of it that i watch, so i decided to poke my head in and have a look

i've been rping on and off for roughly 14-15ish years... started way back on an old Harry Potter website... all one-liners back then, but they went fast and were a lot of fun

after that, I joined a fan-made forum loosely based off the Redwall book series... only lasted about 2-3 years, but one of the characters i made then eventually evolved to become my fursona and remains with me now

this was followed by some years following the Blackblood alliance... and about 8 years of on and off membership with that series of forums with some mesh of a couple other feral-based forums as well as a short period on a Dragonriders of Pern forum before it went down for unknown reasons

I generally preferred to rp feral characters ranging from wolves to sabers and some other oddball characters here and there, but recently i've taken a bit of a liking to anthro-style characters that can shift between an anthro and feral form which sparked the idea for a story a friend of mine and i are starting to work on

beyond all that... I like to play the odd game... for now, only on the computer... I currently play Final Fantasy XIV (when the mood takes me) or I spend a good bit of time playing Ark on Steam

when not doing that... i'm either at work, asleep, or if its nice out, maybe taking the dog out for a bit

I'm kinda curious to see what all i may find here, though i may drift in and out a bit as i have a tendency of doing with new forums
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Hey and welcome to the site! Glad that someone actually looks at the 'other accounts' section of dA. XD

You've been in quite a lot of RP forums already. Surely with your experience, you'll come across some roleplays eventually!

Oh jeez, Final Fantasy! I think the last time I played an FF game was last year, FF14 on Xbox360. I feel bad for not being able to complete it before my brother could sell the console. But hey, I could weep and regret later--

Enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask any questions!
Sanne Moderator

Hello wolfeskm, welcome to RPR! :) You're welcome to drop in whenever you feel like it, we have no penalty for inactivity here like you might find on other forums. I hope you'll find things that strike your interest! We've got such a big variety of characters, groups and genres there's bound to be something in it for everyone. ;)

Please let us know if you have any questions!
HibariHaru

hi there and welcome to RPR. :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, our humble little community! x3
Welcome to RpR. Definitely found yourself a good place here.
Velcome to ze site! Glad to have you!
Wow, you've been RPing for a long time
Hopefully you'll find a nice adventure soon~
Welcome to the site :3
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I personally don't think well composed one-liners are bad, speed RPing can be a huge thrill! :)

Sounds like you are going to fit in splendidly around here. <3
Asroc

Yo!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there peoples

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus