Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's about time; Presenting Myself.

Hello, World!

I'm iiRhythm, a pretty cool guy once you get to know me. I've been rping under Maximus Para and a ton of side characters for almost 6 1/2 years. I hope to find a whole bustling world to RP with and my dreams are to ascend the ranks and show the community I'm not just some other member. I'm still in school, I'll tell you that much, and my favorite subject would have to be science. I'm really interested in what you all have to ask, and if you want to RP (or stalk me, I know one of you just might) you can check my main character's page for info. Although it is vague, it'll point you where you need to go.

Can't wait,
iiRhythm

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Hey, welcome aboard, iiRhythm! You came to the right place! Surely, the site will suit to your preferences. :) One of my favorite classes is science, art being numero uno!

Additionally, what are your favorite genres?
iiRhythm Topic Starter

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Hey, welcome aboard, iiRhythm! You came to the right place! Surely, the site will suit to your preferences. :) One of my favorite classes is science, art being numero uno!

Additionally what are your favorite genres?

Good question. I like General Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the occasional romance- even a guy like me eats those up. Oh- and philosophy. Not really a genre, but you understand.

I have to say, I was nervous at first introducing myself, but now I realize this is one gung-ho community we have here.
iiRhythm wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:

Additionally what are your favorite genres?

Good question. I like General Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and the occasional romance- even a guy like me eats those up. Oh- and philosophy. Not really a genre, but you understand.

I have to say, I was nervous at first introducing myself, but now I realize this is one gung-ho community we have here.

Interesting. ^_^ Believe it or not, we have those genres you like!

And yeah, I get what you mean! Hope you stay with us long, and that you'll have a great time!
HibariHaru

Hi, Rhythm. Welcome to RPR and I hope we can Rp sometime. :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! It's great to have you!
Heya, Welcome to the site ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Looking forward to seeing you in our community. :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya! Welcome to the RPR!

I can already tell that you'll fit in quite well. Remind me to message you later.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :) People here are super friendly as you can see and the genres you listed are pretty popular, I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP in no time! :D
Kim Site Admin

Many welcomes! I'm glad you did get over your nervousness and introduce yourself, it seems like you'll fit in great!

Is there a specific kind of science that you specially enjoy? :D

Also, are you finding your way around the site okay so far?
iiRhythm Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Many welcomes! I'm glad you did get over your nervousness and introduce yourself, it seems like you'll fit in great!

Is there a specific kind of science that you specially enjoy? :D

Also, are you finding your way around the site okay so far?

I really like automotive sciences and quantum physics. Quantum physics are just awesome. Go Schrodingers Cat! MRROW.

I'm finding my way around the site very well. I'd love some little tips, but I think I have the basics down!
Asroc

Yo yo! Welcome here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's about time; Presenting Myself.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus