Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a young girl walks into a tavern

Sif Chevalier Emerso (played by DancingDawn)

(I'm terribly sorry I haven't replied in a while. I've been busy, but I will do my best to be faster)

Sif depleted the mug, but stayed quiet. The young girl seemed curious as to, who she was, but Sif kept quiet. She waited till they were somewhat done with their little discussion. They seemed to have some sort of disagreement. The dwarf didn't seem too happy with her suggestion. Sif decided to answer after all and pulled down her hoodie for the first time, revealing her pale skin, wavy black hair and golden, almost grey, eyes. "I have never before heard someone say that they did not wish to kill a demon. And especially a prince.." She turned her head towards them, looking directly at the girl. "I would be careful if I were you. Besides.." She paused for a moment. "Killing a demon is one thing, catching one is a whole other deal."
Amelia Ravenclaw (played by Dino_23) Topic Starter

Amelia turned her attention to the women at the bar. "like i said before he is a friend, he has walked this earth for years with my cousin Prince Ryder, and has never hurt a single soul."
Adrik Sharp (played anonymously)

"But should the time come and he he turns out to be too big of a catch I will be forced to put a crossbow bolt in his head." The Dwarf was uninterested with the other woman, in his opinion her statement about not knowing where to look seemed juvenile as if she knew the land this far south and was making fun of him. So he continued to ignore her hoping she wouldn't offer to come and take a chunk out of his paycheck.

Amelia Ravenclaw wrote:
Amelia turned her attention to the women at the bar. "like i said before he is a friend, he has walked this earth for years with my cousin Prince Ryder, and has never hurt a single soul."

"Yes, that's all very nice, but can you be absolutely sure? You said it yourself, you do not know of his location. I take it you don't, since you want to find him so badly. I am not one to question your friendship or his loyalty, but demons are.. well, how do I describe them?" She stood up and took a few steps towards Amelia. "Manipulative!" She raised her arms slightly, then let them fall down her sides. She glanced at the dwarf. "He IS a prince after all, is he not?" She raised her eyebrow slightly. "I might be willing to help both of you find what you need." She placed her right hand on her hip and swayed slightly to the side. She then looked patiently around the inn.

Nothing much was going on. A lot of chattering and some yelling, but nothing out of the ordinary. A fight had started in the back and someone threw a chair towards her, but she ducked in time. "Well?" She looked from Amelia to the dwarf and back again.
Amelia Ravenclaw (played by Dino_23) Topic Starter

"let just say that i my self have a special ability when it comes to demons so yes its slightly important that i find him soon and no even with him out there on his own he still know how to control himself, after all he's been around humans his hole life."
Adrik Sharp (played anonymously)

"Then we leave sooner rather then later!" Adrik finished his fourth and final drink before heading up stairs to his room at the Inn in the flat above. "Meet here at the crack of dawn and I'll be ready to leave!" With that the dwarf vanished up the stairs.

Adrik Sharp wrote:
"Then we leave sooner rather then later!" Adrik finished his fourth and final drink before heading up stairs to his room at the Inn in the flat above. "Meet here at the crack of dawn and I'll be ready to leave!" With that the dwarf vanished up the stairs.

Sif didn't seem all that convinced by Amelias words. But how could she trust anyone with what she had seen on her journeys? It's not that she didn't like people, or that she didn't trust anyone, she just found it hard to do so. She looked at the dwarf, then nodded. She'd be here BEFORE the crack of dawn, just in case they decided to leave without her. "See ya then!" She herself had a place to stay not so far from here. "You should get some rest as well, mate." With that she turned around and dragged the hoodie over her head. She raised her arm and waved without looking back, before she walked out the door and disappeared into the night.

Not a lot of thoughts crossed her mind that night, as she walked home from the pub. It was a bit chilly outside, but the mead had warmed her up. She loved a good tankard of mead on nights like these. She looked around, aware of even the smallest noise. To some she might seem paranoid, but she was just prepared. Anything could happen and she preferred to stay anonymous. Only the Tender really knew her, but only because she became a regular lately. Known for starting fights and known for ending them.
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

From the chattering crowd once both the dwarf and the woman had made themselves scarce emerged a man clad in an overcoat, his existence seemingly light and joyous.

"Howdy there. I'm afraid I wasn't able to set aside some time to actually speak to ya because of the others. I wouldn't have want ta barged in on the conversation, ya catch me? Anyways, I overheard the whole deal about this whole mission to capture a demon prince? Well I'm a bit interested in it, so if ya want perhaps we can work somethin out, yeah?"

Drake was of good intentions, and best of all he was one of the few people in the bar who seemed to not smell of alcohol for some strange reason.
Fredrick tried his best to get into the tavern unnoticed but his boots making contact to the floor gave a large banging sound that he couldn't help it. He hitched his horse outside and found the tavern to rest for the night. The hessian and all of his gear on him, made his way to the corner of the tavern so he could see everyone and everything in the establishment. He placed a gold coin on the table letting the barkeep that he's staying. He put his feet up on the table and leaned back on the chair and tilted his tricone hat forward like he's going to sleep in the corner and not in a room. He entered and sat without saying a word.
Logan Nakashima (played by Logan-Chan)

Logan wasn't inside the tavern. He didn't drink. He was in the woods nearby, planning his next hunt. Logan wasn't a bounty hunter, but the neko still wanted to rid the world of vermin. He had figured if the monster tries to flee deeper into the woods, it would have fallen in some of the traps he set. They ranged from bear traps to disguised holes in the ground. He had hoped that he would have the forest all to himself today as he was doing pretty good. He had given his sword an upgrade and now it can make cuts that were even deeper than before! Logan stuffs the map back into his bag, ready to execute his plan. He pulls his sword out and runs into the forest.
Shy flower (played anonymously)

*shy flower sits at a table near a corner and she sits alone* "at of all the things I could be doing I came in here. I wanted to hunt or I don't know."
(Hey y'all mind if I be one of the male's girlfriend??????)
Shathor Mavmong (played by Arcol)

(Is this forum still open?)

Shathor had just arrived, his red robes flowing like water behind him. He reached into his pack and grabbed the bitter wine that had distracted him from the terrible rage of vengeance. "That Paladin will pay, but he has to be found first", the Red Sorcerer thought to himself, "One step at a time." He pushed open the doors, seeing the other patrons that were beneath him, including HUMANS ! He loathed humans since the Baldor Kindlelit incident, Baldor being he who was Shathor's target. He took a seat at a table, careful not to expose his true identity...yet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » a young girl walks into a tavern

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus