3.lab experiment
4.vampire
5.monster
6.zombies
7.sao
8.aot
9.Tokyo ghoul
10.bleach
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Could you possibly tell us a little more about yourself besides your favorite roleplays, too?
HibariHaru

tumblr_n5roh6FPen1sbxbcso1_500.gif
Hello there and welcome to RPR! I enjoy 80% of your favorite RPs in your list. And please, enjoy your stay and have fun RPing. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ace, welcome to the site! You shouldn't have too many problems finding roleplays of those natures! :) I too would like to know a bit more about you, the player, though. ;)
Asroc

ZOmbies ya say?

Welcometo RPR!
You had me at vampires, but I'd love to know what person behind the fangs is like too!

I hope you enjoy your time here!
ace101 Topic Starter

Thank you :) I'm gonna add more and whoever wants to rp just tell me plx thank you
Hey! Welcome to RPR! We all hope you have a great time and enjoy it here! What other roleplay things do you like?
Welcome to the site, Ace! I like most of the items in your list! :) We hope to know more about you though!

Other than that, don't hesitate to ask any questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! That's quite the list you have. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, we're all very friendly. :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya! Welcome. Uhm, I second everyone else's question.
ace101 Topic Starter

I'm trying to think of what else to put
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » my favorite rps

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus