Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Fight Between Good and Evil-Angels a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eliya (played by ConnanBell)

I can imagine things like D'jinn and fairies would be closest thing to neutrals in this scenarios. They might be swayed to one side r another through various means, like bribery, self-preservation, debts of honor, that kind of thing.
That
Bree Topic Starter

Oh okay.Well perhaps as the rp progresses,depending on the situation,if neutrals happen to become present,then each character will just think of reasons to convince the neutral to join them.Maybe the neutral will join the angels,or the demons...who knows? We shall see I'm sure.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Bree Topic Starter

Okay,so unless there are anymore questions,are we ready to start?
Pretty much. Ready
Bree Topic Starter

Okay I know this is a stupid question,but do I start the rp here or is there some other place I'm supposed to go?
Where I come from it's almost 10.30 pm, so I will soon go to sleep. But if it's okay with you, I might join tomorrow? ^^' You can just play if you want too. Don't hold back.
Bree Topic Starter

@Fluffypuff: Yeah that's fine.See you tomorrow! :)
Great! See ya! B)

Well, it's traditional RP decorum for the host of the RP to make the first post, and for the others to post in the order they arrived, or as dictated by the host.
You start another thread at the forums under either General Roleplay, Fantasy Roleplay, or Sci-fi Roleplay. As host you make the first post that sets down the setting, situation, plot, important people exposure, etc. Sometimes the host needs to make a place for other roleplayers to jump in. In short, a DM/GM.
Violet (played by Bree) Topic Starter

(Okay,here we go!): Violet paces her room and goes over to her window and looks out.High up in a tower of the castle of Heaven,she can see almost the entire kingdom.She watches as the angels go about their daily lives,walking past the castle on the white stone pathways.She feels her stomach sink.'War is coming,'she thinks.'Soon this land will be invaded by blood-thirsty monsters,ripping apart everything in their path.Hopefully we are strong enough to withstand the threat...'
Bree Topic Starter

@robinrose: oh man did I just do this wrong then?
It's an easy fix. Just start another thread there and post the link here to tell the roleplayers to move to there.
Though I might be wrong on the host/gm/dm part cause I'm new here. I'm been here for five weeks but only a week of roleplay xD

Technically, yes, but we're a forgiving bunch here. Just start a new thread that sets up the scenario nicely and offers a nice jumping off point for the rest of us. The first post is usually kind of long, but this is to make sure everyone has a strong fix of where we are and what we're doing.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya! Can plain old humans join?
uwu~
I suppose? I don't know

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Fight Between Good and Evil-Angels a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus