Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Fight Between Good and Evil-Angels a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eliya (played by ConnanBell)

Let Bree decide. My guess will be "yes," but they will play different parts in this story from the spiritual beings.
Bree Topic Starter

@CosmicCometInOrbit: sure,plain humans are welcome! Everyone else,sorry for the wait but the rp is finally in the right spot lol.I put it in the Fantasy rp forum. I just hope I did it right this time.
Post the link here if people gets lazy
Bree Topic Starter

Oh one more thing, what does hell look like?
Bree Topic Starter

@robinrose: Hell is very dark,there's black stone buildings and roads and there's no water instead there's lakes and rivers of fire.And there's a forest except all the trees and foliage is dead and ashes cover the ground.

Oh! One suggestion:

I think it would be good for you to establish an official Posting Order for us players to prevent the threat of spamming or the accidental plot progression without someone being aware of it.
That might be a good idea. I presume one post per character per order?
Bree Topic Starter

Eliya that's a good idea.I guess since it's just you and robinrose in the rp I guess the order can be me then Eliya then robinrose.

Aren't there other people? Like that Vivica character?

EVERYONE!! IF YOU ARE IN THE RP, SOUND OFF NOW!!!

Present!
Present!
Present!

Alkilai wrote:
Present!

I guess that means you're up. Claim your spot in the lineup!! Go! Go! GO!!
Just posted, sorry it's so long, I guess I like being descriptive in my introductions, LOL. Let me know if I have to change anything to fit the story.
I feel so small in terms of my paragraph.
I just woke up ;-; Can I still attend?

Hurry! Mark your spot so that our host can establish a permanent posting order! The link is in one of his older posts on this forum.
I am here Eliya.
Vivika wrote:
I am here Eliya.
Link to the Rp B) http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=22882&p=1#2416703
FluffyPuff wrote:
Vivika wrote:
I am here Eliya.
Link to the Rp B) http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=22882&p=1#2416703

Smles."Take a look my dear, I am well ahead of you." XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Fight Between Good and Evil-Angels a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus