Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie

So um hi! I'm new here and trying make new friends so Hello everyone!
Sanne Moderator

Hi and welcome to RPR! :) Would you like to tell us a bit more about who you are and what kind of roleplays you enjoy writing? :D We'd love to get to know you better!

You also joined at an excellent time -- we just started out holiday festival, The Festival of Being Excellent to Each Other! Feel free to check it out and participate, if you want to! (If not that's totally fine too, there's no obligation. :))
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You'll find many friends here, don't worry!
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Seconding Sanne's request to learn more about you! :D
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya! Welcome.
HibariHaru

tumblr_ma2zd5PyNN1raa7cxo1_500.gif
Hi newbie. Welcome to RPR. :)
Hi and welcome to the site! Like Sanne said, we'd love to know more about you! :D

Nevertheless, we hope you enjoy around here! Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Ay! Welcome :D
psasbr-sir-daniel-fortesque-o.gif
Welcome to RPR!
People around here tend to be pretty friendly, haven't ran into a shitlord yet, so you should be able to make a few new friends no problem.
Hit me up if you've got any questions about the site or possible role plays. <3
Welcome to the site~
I'm sure you'll be able to find some friends in no time~ People on the site are Super nice, so just look around, stay open and I'm sure you'll stumble upon someone soon enough :3
Welcome, welcome to RPR! A real pleasure to meet you! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

BTW, random question: do you have a favorite type of RP genre? I'd love to know.
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! As you cans see everyone here is so super friendly! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus