Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello There!

I just joined here yesterday thanks to NobleJester! I roleplayed with them back on tumblr when they introduced me to this site! I am pretty excited about being here! This site seems so amzing and wonderful ♡ I hope you will all love the characters I play as!
tumblr_mpmjl8xHhl1sw2a51o1_500.gif
Welcome to RPR! I'm a huge lady gaga fan :D I hope you make lots of awesome new RP friends here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) It's good to have you here~

What sort of genres do you prefer for your roleplays?
Hiiii new friend! I'm also a pal of Jester's, introduced her to the site myself, hehe. I hope us three can all roleplay nxn
TheManyCyns Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm a huge lady gaga fan :D I hope you make lots of awesome new RP friends here!

Well, you'll be seeing a lot of her on my profile! Ahah! I hope you all will like my characters~

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! :) It's good to have you here~

What sort of genres do you prefer for your roleplays?

Well, anything goes for me really! I am not too educated in sci-fi, but I am willing to rp it!

Unicorn wrote:
Hiiii new friend! I'm also a pal of Jester's, introduced her to the site myself, hehe. I hope us three can all roleplay nxn

Ahah! It is nice to meet you!
Ooh, Lady Gaga, I love her. <3 Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus or Light, whichever one you wanna call me is fine with me!

So you were recommended by someone here? You'll love the place as much as we do, it's so friendly here! But, random question time: do you favor or delve into fandom RPs or original RPs?

It honestly dosent matter if the rps are original or fandom based to me. Im open for any of it!
Hi there, and welcome to RRP! It's great to see you came here from another's suggestion! ^.^

Thank you! Its nice to meet you!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome to the RPR! I actually RP on Tumblr as well!

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hello and welcome to the RPR! I actually RP on Tumblr as well!

Awesome! Hope we get to rp sometime!
Why hiii there! Love your enthusiasm! You shall be another great member to this site :3
Welcome aboard, Cynthia! Just checked your profile, and all the Lady Gaga gifs were pretty cool! We're glad that you also agreed to join us here, at Jester's suggestion. Hope you enjoy yourself around here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions too.

Ah, before I forget, do you have any hobbies other than roleplaying? :)

RinTengoku524 wrote:
Welcome aboard, Cynthia! Just checked your profile, and all the Lady Gaga gifs were pretty cool! We're glad that you also agreed to join us here, at Jester's suggestion. Hope you enjoy yourself around here! Don't hesitate to ask any questions too.

Ah, before I forget, do you have any hobbies other than roleplaying? :)

Thanks! My other hobby that I do is drawing and other types of art!
Kim Site Admin

Yay, another artist! :D Do you have a place where you upload your art that you might be comfortable sharing? I'm dying to see! :)

Kim wrote:
Yay, another artist! :D Do you have a place where you upload your art that you might be comfortable sharing? I'm dying to see! :)
Well, I have been posting most of my art on tumblr but it often gets lost as it on the same blog I RP on . But I will be sure to post it here!

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Why hiii there! Love your enthusiasm! You shall be another great member to this site :3

Thank you , darling!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello There!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus