Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

Felix5

Hello everyone,I have been on this site just have not had the time to create a character or even introduce myself.Well anyways,on to what i was here to do.Introduce myself.

Well,as you can tell by my username,my name is Felix5.I like to do action rp.My favorites are actually fantasy rps.I enjoy rp and have been rping for almost a year but never used a site like this before.so,I would like to see what you all will reply.But as I have said I'm not new just haven't had the time to be on here so sorry if I do not reply as quickly.

Thank you for your time and sorry if i have wasted any time of yours
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Felix! :) Don't worry, you can take everything at your own pace here. If you're busy then you're busy, that's alright. ;)

Where did you RP before you found RPR, if you don't mind me asking?
DrDragonHD

Welcome Felix! :D Enjoy your stay. c:
Felix5 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site, Felix! :) Don't worry, you can take everything at your own pace here. If you're busy then you're busy, that's alright. ;)

Where did you RP before you found RPR, if you don't mind me asking?

Well to be honest I was just like on kik and basically messenger to rp with other,not at all a good background but it's the truth.
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in when you do get the time, everyone here is super friendly and always happy to help :)
Felix5 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in when you do get the time, everyone here is super friendly and always happy to help :)

Thanks,I'll be sure to join in as soon as possible
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome to RPR.
Welcome to you, Felix! No, you didn't waste our time, so heads up! There are always opportunities to try new things. If you want to roleplay with anyone you like, just PM them. There's only little to no chance that someone would decline an offer. :)

A lot of people love fantasy, including me, so here are things to get you started. If you're still confused with the site, just check the Getting started guide and other related articles. If you're ready to dive in the roleplaying part, you can look at the Looking for RP forums or use the RP Finder!

Feel free to chat! Don't hesitate to ask questions either. We're pretty open to anything. :D
Welcome felix! Hope you like it here! :3
Welcome again to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Use your resources well :3 everyone is SUPER nice and it's awesome.
Why hello there, and welcome to RPR! Call me Lotus or Light; it's a pleasure to meet you!

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here! Everyone's uber friendly and helpful, so I'm sure you'll get settled in at your own pace in no time!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about "wasting" people's times. We love new members, and to greet them, too!
HibariHaru

tumblr_nba3z7YETS1tl2fe3o1_1280.gif
Hi and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus