Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!

Im new here, i used to roleplay on facebook until i realized those rp'ers on facebook loved playing favorites and i heard it was much nicer here
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I think it'd be nice if you just said a little bit more about yourself!
LoZGoddess Topic Starter

Like What?
Welcome to RPR! I think Rosie was meaning things like...what is your favorite genre of RP? Do you have any hobbies outside of roleplay? :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light if you like.

I too would like to know a bit more about you as well. What's your favorite music genre? Or your favorite anime if you watch it?
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to the RPR!
HibariHaru

tumblr_nbg6wnkfHn1tk3dxfo1_500.gif
TRUE! It's much better here in my opinion. Hehe. But anyway, hi there and welcome to RPR! Please enjoy every moment you have here. And if you ever have questions, don't be shy to ask. Everyone's friendly.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D I'd also love to know more about you, if you don't mind sharing!
I'm gonna have to agree with all of the suggestions said above. XD Still and all, welcome to the site!

Do you have any pets, by the way?
Hi and welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! I have only used this site to RP, which hasn't been very long at all. I don't even know if I could ever go to any other sites than this one :P
Asroc

Welcome to RPR, yo!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Hope we didn't scare you off wanting to know about you. :)
Phoenix_15

Hey

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus