Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Diplomatic Intervention (OPEN)

Siltrake smiled and gave a warm laugh as He knew that his comment left the man bewildered. "Well yes im rather skilled in close range however If i do have throwing knives im equally adept in long distance as well. And your answer to fighting with weapons, I rather use twin daggers." He said with a smile and brought out one of his curved daggers, He sat in down on the table before him. The cruvered along the shaft of the blade, so if need be, slitting someones throat woul have been easy. Siltrake looked over to Aki again and then shrugged his shoulder."And I know your probally wondering about the voimmit induceing, lets just say I got him dizzy enough to the point were he did." He gave a reply as he shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes for a split second."And for further clarification My Previous work has included, ahem festival shows. and fighting off vagabonds." he said with a smile has his he let his femine features show what he meant with vagabonds. In his Festival shows he would appear to look like a man in one act and a woman in the other. "men do strange things" He said thniking aloud as a bit of a slip of the tounge. he remebered some of his encounters with drunken men that mistook him as another woman.
Aki (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

Aki stared at Siltrake for a moment before he nodded slowly. He was trying to process all the information that the very strange man had given him. He was thinking now that maybe Garrick should have done this himself. He shook his head and managed to catch Siltrake say, “Men do strange things.” Aki blinked and cocked his head to the side slightly before he asked, “What do you mean men do strange things? You are a man are you not?”
Blythe (played by L0v3lyInk) Topic Starter

Blythe jumped slightly when she heard Trevor slam his mug down onto the table. She didn’t turn to look at him but Garrick did. Garrick blinked and saw the two men exchanging words. He couldn’t help but think that the two had argued about something, he saw no harm in asking though. “Sir Henderson, Are you alright?” he asked looking down the stretch of the table.

At that point in time Blythe turned to look at him pushing her hair out of her face. Her hair was down to about her shoulders and looked rather unkempt for a woman. She wasn’t a woman of class though so she didn’t see why she should care. She looked over him once, making sure to keep her glance casual and cold.
Trevor (played by berserker544)

Trevor looked up, blushing slightly. "Huh-" He cleared his throat "-Yes, just fine...the water I was drinking just want down the wrong pipe you see..." He said turning his head back to his mug, looking at it, then placed it down and picked up the ale, and started to drink that. Don't look over there...and please don't ask anything more...
Siltrake smiled as Aki questioned him, her shrugged his shoulder and then looked over to aki."well yes i am a man, but sometimes drunk men mistake me for a woman. And unfortunatly for me I am commonly mistaken for a woman if I am not careful." he said as if the whole matter didn't bother him.

Garrick blinked and nodded with a smile. "Don't you hate when that happens? It's the darnest thing." he huffed with a chuckle mainly to himself. He then looked at everyone at the table. "Well why don't we all introduce ourselves? I know who you all are but I'm not sure if you all know one another." he said as he looked around the table for anyone willing to start.

Blythe bit her tongue and to the people sitting next to her or around the table, not wanting to be the one to start.
Artair stood up, clearing his throat. "My name is Artair, I'm a highlander warrior, and before any of you ask, I'm wearing a kilt, not a skirt, dress, or gown." He swept his eyes at everyone then sat down

"Well, I'm sorry to hear about that. It's good that you know how to handle yourself then, especially if it happens often. Well, I'm sure Sir Halding would like another long range fighter so if you could possibly find some way to get throwing knifes that would be very good. As far as I'm concerned you are hired. The pay is exceptionally good in my opinion. You'll recieve 1000 shillings before you leave and upon your return you will be paid another 4000. If either myself or Ms Halding are killed you are not entitled to the last 4000 and if either of us are severely wounded you will only receive 2000. Does that sound good enough?" He asked as he looked over at the other person.
Shita Simuo (played by Luulu)

Shita bowed softly to the room, smiling. "I am Shita Simuo. My skills lie in the short sword, and a knowledge of the wilderness. I will be accompanying all of you for this trip to help protect, and to search any battle fields we come across." She straightened after the bow and looked over Artair. Still looks like a skirt to me.. she murmured under her breath.
Trevor (played by berserker544)

Trevor stood up. "My name is Trevor Henderson. I'm from the blue wolf mercenary group. I guess my skills lay in up close combat. Though I can throw my spear with some good aim." Trevor said as he stood up and looked at everyone, quickly going over Blythe and nodding at the lord.
Lias Torrage (played by Rosewood)

Lias rose, bowing slightly. "Lias Torrage, traveling priest. I came here on behalf of my church to offer my services. While I'm limited to just my gauntlets in combat, my knowledge of herbs and mixtures will be enough to keep everyone in the condition they should be."
Siltrake smiled and then held out his hand."thankyou for your concern and yes it does sound good, and with the pay, its good for me. And with the beggining pay I will be able to get some throwing knives. And you do not have to worry about getting killed or severly harmed. Though im pretty sure you wouldn't care about this information; i have worked on kings courts. I have placed myself in harms way before I would let anything happen." He said to Aki reasuring him that he would be safe in his presesnce, Siltrake gave another warm smile to Aki, content and equally happy not only for the pay but for the sheer happines of trabeling with people, of different backgrounds.
Catelyn (played by IviCelebrindal)

Catelyn Halding sat and watched all the people eating at the table. Her eyes glance at each one in turn when they introduced themselves. She sat eating her meal like the lady that she is. She didn't know if she was supposed to introduce herself, so she sat silent. She smiled at each one politely. She wanted to know more about the people that were going with her, but she didn't speak up.
Rosetta (played by Rosewood)

Rosetta had sunk back in her chair after the mention of everyone introducing themselves. There went her idea of not saying anything. What did knowing others names matter? She was just hired to fight off people that attacked, not get chummy with ones she was guarding or anyone else brought in to help. Giving the tabletop an irritated look for a moment, she stood up just to get it over with.

"Rosetta." She said, half-growling as she struggled to make sure the S was included, before quickly sitting back down. Garrick had only asked for introductions, which to her just meant a name. There wasn't much else to tell anyway. Maybe that she was a Kobold that fought with her claws, but that was plain enough to anyone with eyes.

Aki nodded and sighed softly. "Alright then. We are leaving pretty early tomorrow morning but I'm sure we can hold the little convoy back until you can get your knives." He said as he stood. "Come now, we must join the others in the dinning hall. Sir Halding has set up a dinner for all of the hired hands. I'm sure they are getting impatient since they are waiting for us." He then turned and headed out, he opened the door for them and then led the way back to the dinning hall.

Garrick had listened to each of the names as they were said. He took note of the little details that they had given him along with their names. He also picked up a bit on their attitudes. He turned to Blythe as she stood now giving her his attention. "My name is Blythe, I work strictly as a free lance mercenary. My fighting skills lye in the bow and arrow and also close combat knife fights." She turned to Garrick with a smile and said, "I'm excited for the trip and the honor of being here sir."

Just as she sat down, Aki and another man walked into the room. Garrick blinked at the odd man but smiled as he stood, "Come come fine warrior! Pick a seat and introduce yourself. Once you have I'll have the servants bring out the food for all of us to enjoy!"
Artair looked as the new man...at least he thought it was man...it was hard to tell. "Ahh another fighter. Too bad, I hope there will be enough of a fight for all of us when we start out tomorrow...that is if we fight." Artair said blushing as he said the second part looking at the lord. "I don't mean to say will have to fight sir...just if it comes to that there will be enough of a challenge to test our skills. Not to in-danger your daughter."
Siltrake grinned happily and gave a rather dramatic bow, as she returned to standing he contined to have his hand behind his back as if he was till bowing."My name is Siltrake Sunrae, it is a pleasure to be fighting with you as well as protecting lord Garricks daughter." He said with respect, though he second he finsihed he returned to his siginature grin."And lord Aki, thankyou for your time to interview me as well." He said again before sitting down in a free seat, he looked at the ohter and saw they were all staring out how strange he looked. He stood up again and bowed."Yes my dear companions, i am a man." he said happy and completly unabashed of his words as she sat back down.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Diplomatic Intervention (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus