Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She hesitated then said "I'm fine..." she thought It's almost 12am, we need to and somewhere... she then landed in the woods the only place that was near. She said "I have no idea where we are and my powers are going to disappear when it hits 12..." she thought I can't protect him, he could have died today... she sat down against a tree and stared straight up. She said "I want to be normal, I want my parents back, I want to be able to see my friends again, I want to be able to see Jackel again... I don't want this responsibility of saving all the Multi-Changers!" she was angry she slammed her hand against the tree.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

I'm...what am I to do...?....Van... "Van...I'm sorry...." He slowly approaches her and gives her a hug. What am I to do...? Multi-changers...I'm one of them in a way....Jackel..? Her parents...? Gone..? I...mom and dad...Van I know...what you going through...but...I don't think I can relate. I just...is it going to end again? Am I so helpless?

She hugged him back then she heard a growling behind her and she quickly jumped up to see two red eyes appear from the darkness, She starts to back away holding Roy's hand.

He quickly draws something and a sword appears in his hand. A flaming sword that is. He points at the growling red eyes animal.

They both quickly see it is Human but since it's a full-moon in it's Werewolf form. She thought it looked familiar then when the Werewolf saw her it rushed off. She said "Okay then... How about we just go home?"

He gives a sigh of relief, "That would be...a good idea." The flaming sword disappears, probably due to duration or at will.

She started walking in the direction of where she thought the house was, but it was still rather aimless.

He follows behind her closely, "Do you know the direction...?" He is slightly concerned where they are going, especially in the woods.

She shook her head then said "I think it's this direction but I'm not sure..." she pulled out her phone and went to her GPS and then put in the coordinates of the house and started walking.

The walk has been silent. Roy hasn't say anything yet. He doesn't know what to say at the moment....anything could have.....

She said "This was a... original day wasn't it hehe..." she sighed continuing to walk to the house.

He admits sheepishly, "It...is. Just like my previous days. I mean...it's not awkward I mean." He gives off a sigh, not knowing what to say anymore.

They finally get out of the woods and she sighs saying "Here is the apartment! she walks up the stairs then waits for Roy to open the door.

He unlocks the door and locks it when she gets in. He sits down on the couch tiredly. It's been a rough day after all.

She thought about the Werewolf once getting into the house Do I know any Werewolves? I only knew one... and that was Jackel but he's dead... Whatever maybe it's nothing... but she wasn't going to drop that thought. She said "Um I'm going to sleep..." she walked into her bedroom and laid down staring at the roof. She couldn't sleep she had too much on her mind so she just waited to hear Roy's footsteps walk by to go to his room it never calmed her but it did keep her mind off stuff because that was how she focused...

He gives off a sigh. I hope she's okay...He gets up stretching before heading to his room to shower. Afterwards he doodle for awhile to clear his mind before heading to sleep. ...Let's just hope tomorrow is better....Van.

She stares at the wall for most of the nigh but the next morning when she awakes she doesn't get up all she does is grab her phone and start listening to music at the loudest volume. She didn't have a reason she just felt like it.

He wakes and does his usual routine. He also makes breakfast, something a little better and sweeter. I suppose a cake would...do? Hmm...no...cupcakes.He starts working up some things on cupcakes. The breakfast is on the table for her.

She got up then thought Ugh I don't want to move! she sniffed the air and said thought CUPCAKES! she threw her phone and headphones down and grabbed some clothes took a shower then changed into a blue Summertime Dress with white Flowers placed all over it and some white Boots with a Jacket White leather Jacket that had a Hood, She bought it online. She walked out brush in hand brushing out her hair she said "Where are the Cupcakes!"

That worked like magic....He looks over to her and smile, "It's still in the oven...about now." The thing beeps and he takes the tray out. He starts preparing the frosting and other things.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus